Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
im still learning all the time so hope you can help.I got a phone call there now a baxi combi...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All, can anyone tell me what year Vaillant introduced condensing boilers to the UK market...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, Has anyone come across a problem with rapid build up of Red/Brown build up up of...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys my mum has just had central heating and a combi worcester green star junior installed...
  • mrlennie
  • Latest:
  • mrlennie
Replies
Views
mrlennie
M
M
Very interested in this, do you see the price of band A's coming down any time soon with more...
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
L
Currently have a very old open system gas boiler which services the hot water system, via a...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
K
i was planning on removing this old soil pipe, and replacing it with a longer new one...but it...
  • k13wjd
  • Latest:
  • Scottley
2 3
Replies
Views
Scottley
S
S
Hey peeps I have had a look at a link posted on here for the Seduk calc. Can anyone help me out...
Replies
Views
T
D
I have a sealed room boiler and in summer I use it to heat water. There is a switch on the...
Replies
Views
dubman
D
B
Hi folks, I am going to replace kitchen sink waste pipe with metric. This however feeds into an...
Replies
Views
T
T
Never fit these let alone work on them. Had one the other morning not firing up. I was positive...
  • tackleburger
  • Latest:
  • Plucky
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
L
This past week we've started getting problems with intermitten hot water supply from our boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Did a power flush for a guy with an ideal icos boiler about 7 months ago, recently...
Replies
Views
P
..... the toilet itself is fine , however the toilet seat is past its best , so now the problem...
  • paulyoung666
  • Latest:
  • paulyoung666
Replies
Views
paulyoung666
P
E
Hi I have a Euro star 70/90 combi boiler & it does not seem to switch its self off some times as...
  • ewanfish
  • Latest:
  • ewanfish
Replies
Views
ewanfish
E
K
right, bit of a pain here. new bathroom, toilet is backet onto a unit. just take a look at...
  • k13wjd
  • Latest:
  • k13wjd
Replies
Views
k13wjd
K
W
Hi there, I have an old boiler/water tank installation in my flat. I'd like to change it with a...
Replies
Views
Danny100uk
D
J
Hi i need some advice, i have just had my Baxi Bermuda back boiler serviced, and the engineer...
Replies
Views
B
Wilst working today i saw an old system baxi boiler so i asked the customer how old it was and...
Replies
Views
bikerbas
B
C
I have a Valliant ecoTec Pro 28 combi boiler. Please could someone let me know how I drain the...
Replies
Views
M
We have a customer with a solid fuel (coal) fire and old fashioned back-boiler behind it. We are...
  • maintain2let
  • Latest:
  • Danny100uk
Replies
Views
Danny100uk
D
M
Need help i have a valliant ecomax pro18e boiler and i got up this morn to switch on and no...
Replies
Views
Danny100uk
D
K
hi guys, after a bit of advice here. just installed a vanity unit, from plumbworld - came with...
Replies
Views
k13wjd
K
E
Hi, My mother had a Greenstar 24i junior wall hung gas fired consensing combination boiler...
  • egibberate
  • Latest:
  • mrlennie
Replies
Views
mrlennie
M
G
Hello Plumbers My friend has a Lab-Sanitory, push button toilet and she was moaning that the...
Replies
Views
Henno82
H
C
If you have fitted an auto by-pass on a regular boiler (WB 18Ri), then is there any reason why...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all I was just wondering what is the full info on which condensing boiler to fit etc can...
Replies
Views
T
G
Hello chaps anyone know is plasterboard considered a non combustible material? fitted a fair few...
  • Gascat
  • Latest:
  • plumbster3456
Replies
Views
plumbster3456
P
R
Hello, Could anyone advise as to how to release the pressure for a Worcester Greenstar Combi...
  • rodderz82
  • Latest:
  • diesel_ltd
Replies
Views
diesel_ltd
D
R
Hi I'm looking for someone who can and advise /quote & install on a new installation...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back