Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
called out to a blocked toilet, nothing physically blocking the pipe but water backing up in...
  • traineedrip
  • Latest:
  • traineedrip
Replies
Views
traineedrip
T
S
I've got to fit a new upstairs toilet for a customer. The existing has a cast iron soil pipe...
Replies
Views
smudger
S
S
My warmflow 50/70 oil fuelled central heaeting boiler wont fire keeps going to lockout after 12...
Replies
Views
G
I have a Riello RDB burner. This keeps tripping out and no oil is being directed to the nozzle...
Replies
Views
M
We recently had a new combi boiler fitted in our kitchen. The installer used a rubber adapter to...
Replies
Views
mfripp
M
Hi everyone I am a confident diy chap but I've never had to get near to a soil stack before...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi, We used to have an old back boiler in the dining room, in the summer we had BG into replace...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
S
Hey, im having a problem with a Baxi boiler which is constantly loosing pressure. It heats up...
  • schematicgnu
  • Latest:
  • diesel_ltd
Replies
Views
diesel_ltd
D
D
Hi Decided to test the Central Heating last night but it doesn't seem to be working. The...
Replies
Views
C
We have a trianco TS oil fired boiler which is probably 40 years old and works fine. However one...
  • celicara28
  • Latest:
  • celicara28
Replies
Views
celicara28
C
J
Good morning. I have a valliant boiler with pressure set at around 1bar. When I flicked the...
Replies
Views
M
hi ,gents and ladies . i have been a plumber for some 30 years and have worked on conventional...
  • mark ba
  • Latest:
  • Bill the gasman
Replies
Views
Bill the gasman
B
B
standing outside a house in chester noticed the rain water downspout ran straight into the soil...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
C
Hi everyone, I have recently got the following message from one of my customer. If anyone has...
Replies
Views
chubba
C
J
please can anyone offer me some advice or recommendation on a new boiler and cylinder I am being...
Replies
Views
jimbob B
J
F
Hi have just serviced an old oil fired boulter classic 95/135 which has been out of use for some...
  • furryneddy
  • Latest:
  • boilerman
Replies
Views
boilerman
B
If I want to fit a new toilet in an existing single storey extension where would I take the...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Everyone, I dread needing the toilet because of this problem! The cistern isn't filling up...
  • Rachael
  • Latest:
  • johnmcginty
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
T
Hi All Have two questions first is can i use 22mm pipe on heating side which is pumped and 28mm...
Replies
Views
wheeto
W
S
Hi I have a cast iron soil pipe which has a small leak from the access panel. I imagine...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all, Customer has main valve on oil tank I have never seen before. Small screw to isolate...
Replies
Views
Robtheplumb
R
Hello My 4 year old Ravenheat boiler HE85T (Exactly same as CSI85T) comes with an integral...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
Good Evening, does anybody know where i could find a diagram of a gledhill boilermate 3 please...
  • plumberdan23
  • Latest:
  • street elbow
Replies
Views
street elbow
S
M
Hello - I have a RAK corner toilet and have had it for about 5 years or so. It was OK until...
  • milkmaid1510
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
M
plumber has removed an old toilet with old fashioned cistern but the waste outlet is 290 mm away...
Replies
Views
moony
M
J
Our Ferroli Optimax 25 C combi boiler has recently started making a loud noise (a sort of low...
Replies
Views
jtrssn
J
E
Hi - I have a small downstairs cloakroom and would like to know what is the best way to attach...
Replies
Views
edwardk
E
P
Hi. The combustion box on my mums Baxi solo boiler has a corroded screw. It is old and the...
Replies
Views
Polgara
P
B
Even thou its now ended can OAPS still claim £300 off a new boiler
Replies
Views
bikerbas
B
B
Hi, I am planning to replace my existing boiler to new combi boiler. I have two boiler which I...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back