Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi, I hope somebody can help. Sorry, I dont really know anything in this subject before I carry...
  • mrbud1972
  • Latest:
  • mrbud1972
Replies
Views
mrbud1972
M
S
I have a strange problem that has recently arisen. There is a separate shower with a bar...
Replies
Views
A
I came across this scenerio on a landlords- A new boiler in the kitchen. A fire in the lounge...
Replies
Views
A
R
I know my Vaillant combi boiler doesn't need a filling loop. I know it fills by turning a grub...
Replies
Views
rosyrose
R
K
Hi, can anyone give me advice, initially on how to remove the top (and sides) of my Rayburn...
Replies
Views
K
T
Hi All I have had a look through some posts and there seems to be a lot of problems with these...
  • tatooineghost
  • Latest:
  • tatooineghost
Replies
Views
tatooineghost
T
C
Hi everyone I'm renting a flat with a Jaguar boiler which is supposed to run the central...
  • CabaretMummy
  • Latest:
  • ddplumbing
Replies
Views
ddplumbing
D
B
Hi guys, just been on a course today ready for my ACS exams in a few weeks. tutor said and...
Replies
Views
T
P
Hi, The hot water from my Alpha CD32C boiler is fluctuating between hot and cold, generally...
  • Preston Rich
  • Latest:
  • Preston Rich
Replies
Views
Preston Rich
P
D
Hi there, I just moved to a new property and the British Gas CDI boiler seems to have stopped...
Replies
Views
T
C
My Vallaint ecoMax 622/e Boiler makes a loud whining noise (like rubbing the top of a glass) for...
Replies
Views
chassy
C
I
Good Morning all, could someone shed some light into why I get the following issue. I have a 8...
Replies
Views
K
I have vaillant Turbo Max Plus 824/7 Boiler installed in 2003, in 2006 we change pump so said...
  • knsbuilder
  • Latest:
  • RusClarke10
Replies
Views
RusClarke10
R
L
I am wanting to install a budget boiler in a small rental property. I have narrowed down my...
Replies
Views
R
I have a Britony 80/100 Chaffoteaux & Maury combi boiler and last night it switched on the...
  • Richard Dooler
  • Latest:
  • Richard Dooler
Replies
Views
Richard Dooler
R
L
Hi all Glow worm Boiler Gravity fed indirect system. all rads fed from ceiling on upper floor...
Replies
Views
Livvid
L
S
I am in the process of refurbishing my small cloakroom. The existing toilet pan has a bottom...
Replies
Views
D
Who would buy one of these? (I know the answer but do you?) ;)
Replies
Views
D
Hi Everyone ,Really need some advice live in a remote part of spain and have to replace old log...
Replies
Views
dtowle
D
B
If a customer wants a replacement bolier fitting to an old sys with no trvs room stat etc.and...
  • bikerbas
  • Latest:
  • Duminy123
Replies
Views
Duminy123
D
I
hi i have problem my boiler, problem is hot water when we r truning hot water on boiler going...
Replies
Views
ieeexem
I
M
Hi, I was wondering if any of you could kindly help me with some issues I am having with my...
Replies
Views
Mr_B1ggz
M
S
Could someone please advise me on what paper work (test/installation certification) I should...
Replies
Views
NickNick
N
K
I am trying to bleed my Rhino Combi 90 oil boiler after running out of oil and the lock out...
  • karen mcg
  • Latest:
  • fmagow01
Replies
Views
fmagow01
F
J
Guys, Needing some help - I was in the process of resetting my Rhino Oil Combi Boiler as it...
Replies
Views
T
J
Greetings, I have a Potterton Promax Combi HE Plus, which was installed by British Gas around...
  • James Cridland
  • Latest:
  • jimmygplumbheat
Replies
Views
jimmygplumbheat
J
P
......... can it be done ? , finally convinced warmfront that they were not fitting an Ideal...
  • paulyoung666
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
D
hi there just found you this evning
  • dorsetboy
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
K
Hi guys, I understand the importance of cleaning the flueways/lint arrestor/burner cleaned and...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
B
Dear All, My hot water comes from a communial boiler. My domestic water comes from an indirect...
  • borisboris346
  • Latest:
  • borisboris346
Replies
Views
borisboris346
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back