Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
anybody have manual for this boiler i can only find manual that is in dutch need in english
  • steve b
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
N
Hi, chaps a very good friend of mine needs a combi boiler replaced,although l could do it, not...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
L
Hi, 2 years ago I had a Vaillant ecotec plus 637 boiler fitted and the hot water tank replaced...
  • Longtallted
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
I've got the above mentioned boiler, inherited in the flat I bought. The manual says that it's...
Replies
Views
Peteb
P
S
We currently have a Worcester Greenstar 12 Ri condensing boiler which is nearly 4 years old. A...
Replies
Views
stateit
S
P
Would you or would you not try to reinstate a 'immediately dangerous' boiler /appliance if a...
Replies
Views
CMairiD
C
E
hi all. what method does anyone use for boiler sizing?any hints or tips out there. i have...
Replies
Views
B
Hello I was wondering if someone could help me select an RF Thermostat that will work with a...
  • btwheels
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
I'm not sure if the boiler should do this or not, but i've recently moved into a rented house...
Replies
Views
T
i have a safety question, my landlords (probably not corgi let alone gas safe) plumber...
  • taoc3010
  • Latest:
  • Keith Gillyon
Replies
Views
Keith Gillyon
K
R
I have a Vailant ecotec plus boiler. I want to drain the heating system and change all of the...
  • RonnieR
  • Latest:
  • Keith Gillyon
Replies
Views
Keith Gillyon
K
J
I have an Alpha CB24X combi boiler. When the CH is turned on the pressure rises above 3 bar and...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All I'm just looking for a little guidance. I know questions similar to this have been...
Replies
Views
thekidda
T
J
Got a Worcester 28CDi Fault which would like some advice on: Worceter Combi that heating works...
  • Jamie Banks
  • Latest:
  • Stu.roberts
Replies
Views
Stu.roberts
S
J
Hi, Just after a bit of advice with a really intermittent noise my combi boiler randomly makes...
Replies
Views
Jimbo100
J
P
Replies
Views
K
A
hi, i recently moved into a house. the house is about 25yr old. it has a back boiler in the fire...
Replies
Views
My mum is in her 80's, if she knows a tradesman then she would trust them and if they...
Replies
Views
W
I'm a newbie on this site so please excuse ignorance. I'm not a plumber but do a fair bit of...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
D
Hi Can anyone recommend a ch only boiler 24kw where the owner can use the existing external...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I bought my first home last year and have had no real problems with it until last week...
Replies
Views
C
just had a call and going to have a look later customer says once boiler is lit it carrys on...
  • chelsea
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
About 3 years ago I fitted a biomass boiler to a small workshop to provide heating, the workshop...
  • Robtheplumb
  • Latest:
  • Robtheplumb
Replies
Views
Robtheplumb
R
J
Hi, can anyone advise, m y Baxi 100 HE boiler keeps going onto 'Overheat' on a regular basis...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, called to a job where the bathroom radiator was leaking. Turned out to be a pinhole in...
Replies
Views
buryboy
B
P
I'm looking to replace an old glow worm boiler with a combi boiler. Move its location and vent...
  • pirateplunder
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
K
Hi, new member Kenco here with a few queries!! I'm building a house in the south of France and...
Replies
Views
kenco
K
B
Hi Just wondered if somebody could give me some advice. I've got to move a toilet from it's...
Replies
Views
lewisplumber
L
E
Hi all, i,m a spark from the Electrical Forum and after a bit of help!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was called to a first floor flat last night because water was coming up out of the...
  • The Plumber Guy
  • Latest:
  • Tong
Replies
Views
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back