Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
......and it's freezing!!! Ran out of heating oil a few days ago and got the tank refilled...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
take a recent property i am quoting for, large 4 bed semi 12m x 9m 1 main bath, 2 en-suites...
Replies
Views
PlumbSafe
P
S
Hi everyone, I rent a flat with an old boiler which doesn't have a timer function - so I have...
Replies
Views
J
Firstly apologies as I'm a complete novice to boilers....the things not working hence I'm having...
Replies
Views
JoseGaf
J
J
combi boiler wont fire up, pilot light is lit any ideas?
  • Jaysm1
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
Hi I have installed a TRIANCO AZTEC GOLD ELECTRIC BOILER 2KW. There are three lights on the...
Replies
Views
jamier
J
V
I have a Halstead Hi Ace boiler for HW and CH - probably 6 years old, serviced only last month...
  • Vickster
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
F
Long story short.........went to a job (ideal icos) rain comming in through the flue.when i...
Replies
Views
fabio
F
P
Hello all, I'm new here so go easy on me. I am looking for some advice on boilers. I was...
  • peadee
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
M
Hi, I have a Ferroli F30 combi boiler. Recently it has started kettling and making very loud...
  • MadB
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
What would you say was the average service life of a Glow Worm Exrafast combi boiler? It has...
  • Bernie2
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
not very familiar with these boilers any one have any idea
Replies
Views
I
I hope one of you could help me again. For some reason my Radiators are 'warm - hot'. I have...
  • icemancomeths
  • Latest:
  • icemancomeths
Replies
Views
icemancomeths
I
J
the backboiler is not heating rads or hot water, a new grundfos pump was fitted and still the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all I have a link up system with a dunsley neutraliser. This is connected to a sealed...
Replies
Views
djboyd
D
P
worcester combi 2 year old lost pressure but no sign of any leaks
Replies
Views
pauls
P
D
just fitted a new baxi back boiler and have gone back three times as it keeps cutting out and i...
  • dave-d-plumber
  • Latest:
  • dave-d-plumber
Replies
Views
dave-d-plumber
D
Hi To All & thanks in advance for any suggestions! Have tried to balance my C/H system to the...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All I have an oil fired boiler that heats the rads and hot water with no problems. Because I...
Replies
Views
Parker
P
R
Can anyone help? My boiler just made a loud banging noise (could have been air in the system)...
Replies
Views
rob588
R
F
About to commision a boiler change. House calculated to need about 21kw for heat + 2kw for...
Replies
Views
foxoles
F
F
Hi folks. I need a bit of advice! I have a Baxi 105e Combi (installed 5 and a half years ago -...
Replies
Views
M
my daughter has a potterton netaheat conventional system, with 2 tanks in loft and hot water...
  • magrumbles
  • Latest:
  • magrumbles
Replies
Views
magrumbles
M
A
hello people looking to purchase a decent budget boiler having narrowed it down to the following...
Replies
Views
ash121
A
M
I have an Ideal Combi Boiler and most of the radiators are new, just recently although the...
  • Michelle H
  • Latest:
  • Michelle H
Replies
Views
Michelle H
M
M
Hi, can anyone help with this one? A couple of weeks ago I noticed my toilet was making a high...
Replies
Views
D
I have an oil, floor standing boiler.I have my CH on all day from 6am till 9pm, this is...
  • darrenangel
  • Latest:
  • darrenangel
Replies
Views
darrenangel
D
Called out to a customer with a Trianco TRO 12-14 boiler, has been cutting out. Burner is the...
Replies
Views
T
I have a Worcester Bosch combi boiler and have just returned from being away for a month. The...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Folks Been having some probs with our new heating Megaflow with a worcesteer Greenstar...
  • Jodi Thomson
  • Latest:
  • davidanth068
Replies
Views
davidanth068
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back