Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
hi all, just wondered if any of you guys have a second source of income to fall back on when it...
Replies
Views
S
what is the cost of servicing a comby boiler in lincolnshire area
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I'm after some advice before getting any quotes so I know what to ask. I need to...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
A
My Worcester Bosch oil boiler won't fire up and locks out. I have oil but boiler wouldn't come...
Replies
Views
afair
A
B
HI, i have a 4 year old worcester bosch greenstar 28i junior combi boiler, when in heating mode...
Replies
Views
PuraTherm
P
B
ive got a customer who is wanting to keep their indirect cylinder and plumb it into the new...
Replies
Views
B
S
Hi - I've just bought the items listed below and my plumber tells me that I'm missing valves...
  • sharmistha
  • Latest:
  • stevejordan
Replies
Views
stevejordan
S
C
Hi all, i have a Biasi 24s combi boiler and it is not firing up and heating my water or...
  • consumer1
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
T
Hi All Recently I have been to three seperate service/breakdown jobs. British Gas and 1 self...
Replies
Views
D
is there a quick and easier way to check gas rates on boilers
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
J
This boiler (Baxi105E) switches on and remains on in cold weather. It cannot be turned off even...
Replies
Views
R
I'm looking for a front panel/combustion chamber door for a Baxi Bermuda Inset boiler 50/3. G.C...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
C
Hi there i have a problem with a new woodburning stove with backboiler. It is on a gravity fed...
  • Coly Loughlin
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
P
Hi, a landlord has asked me to fit a second hand boiler (once im GSF, next week, :() in one of...
  • princegoose
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
M
Hello, I own a 4 bedroom student flat which has 8 radiators. Room sizes are reasonably...
  • Mantishead
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Can you pressurise the sterling 40st 109 boiler . I need to install an extra rad in the loft...
  • richardd
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hi there, my boiler has been playing up, on and off for a couple of weeks now. We switch it on...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
J
soil pipe is leaking through the pan connector when plug pulled on bath or when shower is on...
  • jomac2005
  • Latest:
  • jomac2005
Replies
Views
jomac2005
J
D
I'm just upgrading some basins and toilets. The basin upgrade involves replacing the...
Replies
Views
D
W
Hi guys, I've got to change an old low level toilet for a customer. The existing soil pipe...
  • willing2learn
  • Latest:
  • willing2learn
Replies
Views
willing2learn
W
J
Hi, I have a boiler that has not been used for about 6 months. The system had been drained...
  • jim.allwood
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
went to service a boiler today and when i went outside to check terminal location etc i couldent...
Replies
Views
J
hi everyone. thanks for taking the time to read this. 6 year old central heating floor...
Replies
Views
J
R
Boiler has been on hot water only for the summer, when switched over to heating and hot water...
Replies
Views
Ralphy3
R
M
I was called out to a boiler mate 2 today with an intermittent hot water problem. The boiler is...
Replies
Views
M
L
Hope there is help available. I live in North Antrim and last year I purchased a house which had...
Replies
Views
mark_mc
M
O
Hi Folks Wandered how long on average it takes to service an oil fired boiler? and how many...
Replies
Views
OFTEC
O
M
Hi B-in-law has just fitted wooden flooring, and had to lift the pan to fit underneath. Now when...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
S
Hi Guys! What are we charging for a straight forward boiler service? I have been...
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
D
I am a bit ashamed i have to ask this as i am a qualified plumber,although i took early...
Replies
Views
denwyn
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back