Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong forum. My carport has an asbestos cement roof. We are...
Replies
Views
J
My toilet is flushing away waste fine but within a couple of hours the water in the pan is...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
Hi all, I have a Potterton Combi 80 boiler 12+ yrs old and for some time now when you flick...
  • smith909
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
I have a downstairs toilet which has a 90 degree pan connector with boss, and until a few months...
  • johnmadbag
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
What does a high level of steam indicate from the boiler vent ? It only happens when the hot...
  • marsaday
  • Latest:
  • lewisplumber
Replies
Views
lewisplumber
L
B
hi guys this is my first post on here and was hoping someone may be able to give me some...
  • bobrick
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Hi, I hope someone can shed some light on a strange problem I'm having with my boiler...
Replies
Views
R
M
Hi Folks, As the post title suggests I have an old Trianco gas back boiler with a problem...
  • macmasher
  • Latest:
  • macmasher
Replies
Views
macmasher
M
M
does this type of gas boiler work on a vented system, currently on a sealed system
Replies
Views
mark_mc
M
M
Hi there, if anyone can help me I would be extremely grateful. My boiler is doing a strange...
  • miss.cosmo
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Hi all, could anyone help with some advice on this one?:) I have been asked to do a few...
  • rhino-wayne
  • Latest:
  • rhino-wayne
Replies
Views
rhino-wayne
R
I'm getting high CO readings from a customer's oil boiler, typically 250ppm Obviously problems...
Replies
Views
hi, im after some on advice on using a conventional gas boiler and a wood burner for central...
Replies
Views
D
My hot water works perfectly but I have added the CH to the equation and even though the orange...
Replies
Views
T
R
Hi, I have a Worcester Greenstar 24i junior. This morning the boiler was making strange noises...
Replies
Views
M
C
Hi, dont know if I am posting in the right place - but looking for some help if possible...
  • coldinwales
  • Latest:
  • coldinwales
Replies
Views
coldinwales
C
F
called to a job today.sauniar duval thermo classic or compact condensing boiler.The hot water...
  • fabio
  • Latest:
  • plumberdarren
Replies
Views
plumberdarren
P
A
I have an issue with a plumbed in mains pressure mixer shower. When running the shower the...
Replies
Views
M
I have a gas fire connected to a back boiler. The ignition has gone on the fire and I've been...
Replies
Views
T
M
i went to look at a house 2day and they what to fit a wood burning stove with a back boiler. now...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
I realise that this is a rebadged Worcester Bosch boiler but i am trying to obtain mi for one...
Replies
Views
D
I had a brand new Vaillant ecotec 837 boiler fitted in June and ever since then there have been...
  • deev256
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
M
Hi Guys Looking to get my boiler serviced (Ariston ACO 32 MFFI) and was wondering appx how much...
  • MILLSY
  • Latest:
  • shorticus
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
B
okay so a question for all you engineer's....if you were to fit a boiler in a house where a...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
P
Does anyone know if there is an electronic timer out there that can be programmed over a 4 week...
  • pwbrennan
  • Latest:
  • pwbrennan
Replies
Views
pwbrennan
P
M
can anyone help please . i have a trianco 2255E boiler . it fired up and worked for about 12...
Replies
Views
peteh20
P
N
Hi, Just need an issue cleared up with some of your help. If i have my gas ticket for...
  • natwill
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
R
i have been charged 70 quid to supply and fit a pressure switch on a ideal boiler this took 5...
  • Rossi Howen
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
M
hi all. just recently my back boiler has started whistling when the central heating is on. the...
Replies
Views
J
What is the correct way to clean the jets and burner on Baxi 552 back boiler? I have no problem...
  • jirams
  • Latest:
  • shorticus
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back