Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hello, I have ideal which I would like to share and gather your thoughts. My current...
Replies
Views
semitar
S
M
Am looking to run 1st floor toilet waste under floor - joists run the right way - am looking at...
  • marko1965
  • Latest:
  • marko1965
Replies
Views
marko1965
M
D
Hi folks Just finished new extension and added 4 rads. Used the Stelrad thingy to calculate...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
S
Hi, can anyone help me? I cannot seem to get the radiators in the bedrooms to turn off...! The...
Replies
Views
T
Combi condenser gas fed Worcester boiler greenstar 25si/30si. Reset button flashing along with...
  • truemanufan
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
N
Wonder if anyone can advise re a seemingly erratic fluctuation in boiler pressure. Over the...
Replies
Views
J
S
Hi, any advise greatly appreciated. We have a Worcester 24CDi boiler. The flame detection light...
  • sammick80
  • Latest:
  • johnmack22
Replies
Views
johnmack22
J
D
Hi again guys. I've been called out to a firebird enviromax floor standing boiler. 26kw It's...
Replies
Views
G
Hello!! I don't suppose anyone knows where to find faults for the various flash sequences of...
  • garymachnicki
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
T
hi guys what sort price would be reasonable for boiler exchange boiler and all fittings...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Folks, I've just been to a customer who is getting very little hot water from her combi...
Replies
Views
LtBlitus
L
L
Right, Im after a small combi to do a Chalet/flat its got to be LPG and also want it to have a...
  • Lag1rich
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
boiler is not firind up, little old lady across from were i live has had her heating on constant...
  • plumplum
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
M
Hi I am new to the site and would really appreciate some advice. I have a Bosch Worcester...
Replies
Views
murphs14
M
Salamander Condensafe + neutralises acidic waste from condensing boilers news on...
  • GQuigley67
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
D
Hi I have a vaillant ecotec plus 38 and the boiler shuts the radiator system off when ever it...
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
P
Hi, was looking for some help and advice. My Ideal HE18 boiler has failed this morning. It will...
  • philw1ll1am
  • Latest:
  • Chris1966
Replies
Views
Chris1966
C
G
Hi my Boiler is failing. It appears to run the central heating ok but the hot water runs...
  • GenerationJones
  • Latest:
  • fuzzy
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
D
Hi Yesterday morning we woke to find we had no hot water - nothing coming out of any of the hot...
Replies
Views
M
Any idea why the soil stack on a house i rent has frozen up ? i spent 3h's defrosting it...
  • marsaday
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
tricky question in my loft i have a o/f vailant boiler which is over 20 years old a few years...
Replies
Views
I have seen a Washout pan (like you still find sometimes in a few places on the continent) in a...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a worcester greenstar 12RI condensing boiler. For a while now the pump attached...
  • purleyitegreg
  • Latest:
  • purleyitegreg
Replies
Views
purleyitegreg
P
N
Anyone who could help me....? I have a pulsacoil 2000. In the past few months there has been...
Replies
Views
A question about the earlier posting about cutting waste pipe with nylon string. Has anyone cut...
Replies
Views
PuraTherm
P
R
I have a 24 year old POTTERTON NETAHEAT 16/22 (Electronic) with a faulty boiler thermostat...
  • redrooster
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
F
Hi I've got a Worcester Bosch 350 Combi boiler which just seems to have shut itself down...
Replies
Views
PuraTherm
P
8 yr old Potterton Suprima 80L system boiler feeding indirect vented system via mid-position...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, im looking for some advice in relation to my boiler!! Weve been in our current home for 5...
Replies
Views
Dan7146
D
I
Hey, I cant get a plumber till next year so thought id try this. I have a alpha condensing...
  • iceman2307
  • Latest:
  • Chrisgy
Replies
Views
Chrisgy
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back