Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
Hi All I'm a newbi to this forum and would like your advice. I'm planning a new Combi central...
Replies
Views
boreas
B
H
My boiler (4 years old and serviced regularly) stopped working last Tuesday and the flashing...
Replies
Views
hightail
H
T
new member here after a bit of advice. i'm a service engineer for high pressure washers so oil...
Replies
Views
pmac10
P
M
It's me again chaps, last night I had problems with black smoke pouring out my warmflow (...
  • mojorisin
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
F
hi, was wondering if anyone is familiar with these as its the first one i've come across, from...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Hi all, I've recently replaced a toilet flush valve on a customer's toilet. Old valve out...
Replies
Views
mkflow
M
M
Hi guys! Beanie here! Hi to everyone and happy Christmas. Ok here is my query, when I moved...
Replies
Views
T
M
hi to all i have a Warmflow Utility 90 High Eff boiler which until now has worked ok, but it...
Replies
Views
M
M
I have a warmflow boiler in the back garden and a horstmann programmer in the kitchen to control...
Replies
Views
m1439003
M
hi guys, just a bit interested in what boilers you fellas like to fit and what your reasons...
  • obseen16
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
C
Water pressure on Vallaint dropped to below 0.5 bar over last few days and then F.25 displayed...
Replies
Views
K
I work in property management and a new legislation is coming in where all flues must have...
Replies
Views
M
Please help no time to call an engineer in. My boiler works fine although it does from time to...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I woke this morning to find out that my central heating was not working, on...
  • steve1149
  • Latest:
  • steve1149
Replies
Views
steve1149
S
T
Hi, problems recently (insurance claim for all 3 floors of house damaged by leaking due to...
Replies
Views
M
hey im new to the forum, im not a plumber im a spark but do abit of basic diy plumbing round...
  • mk2_dee
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
P
Hi all, am still training to get my qualifications, but a mate of mine has asked me to do a job...
Replies
Views
Pritch
P
Hi iv just fitted a Worcester 24i junior and the gas rate of 2.59/m3h seems a bit high to me.;)
Replies
Views
P
Since the condenser pipe defrosted the boiler makes a vibration noise every time the green...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
G
i have a glowworm 30hxi which is 1yr old, in the past few weeks it as started to make a roaring...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
W
Hey, I have 2 glow-worm 100ff boilers installed in the attic. A couple of weeks ago they would...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
T
I have a Glow-worm 240/246 back-boiler unit regularly serviced and inspected by a gas safe and...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
G
can anybody tell me how to alter water pressure its just under 1 bar and as far as i no needs to...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
T
Please help having problems with my wall mounted, fan assisted, room sealed, gas fired...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
J
Hi, I've had a problem recently with my central heating. The upstairs radiators are fine, they...
Replies
Views
mkflow
M
M
hi all, went to a call out other day problem with ferroil 24F combi boiler. pressure had...
Replies
Views
mkflow
M
J
I have Baxi BBU 552 with gravity fed indirect cylinder. The Boiler 28 mm flow enters top...
Replies
Views
jirams
J
B
hiya all i have been having a new boiler fitted it seemed to take three people to fit it and do...
Replies
Views
becky4
B
D
what are the best boilers.
  • domcon
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
hi guys!! my old boiler broke down last week:( so I got a plumber that has done some work for...
  • manly man
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back