Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
Hi Guys, At the moment our boiler (Glow Worm Spacer Saver RF) seems to be on its way out...
  • dandaman2234
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
D
Hi Everyone been a while since i have posted here, Lovley weather for fixing boilers and...
  • dibbo
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
P
I have a Vailant condensing boiler (fitted last year) and have a query re the pressure. When...
  • plumbinguser
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
C
Hi, I've a Warmflow oil fired boiler in my garage. Its been working fine up to the cold snap...
  • challslot
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
M
Hey a question about solid fuel boilers and pipe stats. If you had a house with central...
  • mrlennie
  • Latest:
  • mrlennie
Replies
Views
mrlennie
M
P
Ive got an old Worcester 24i combi boiler with a timer built into the unit, (NOT a digital...
  • peteeyres
  • Latest:
  • peteeyres
Replies
Views
peteeyres
P
S
Hi all, To change pump in boiler with no iso valves can i just isolate at flow and return...
Replies
Views
sparky
S
H
I have an old (more than 15 yrs) wood/coal burner with a cylinder boiler around the flue pipe...
Replies
Views
hjones
H
R
hi all i have checked the power suppy to fan and that is good there has been some strange noises...
  • Rossi Howen
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hi all, Again, after some advice from someone with more experience than I. I'm considering a...
  • cr0ft
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
A
hi just been to view a job in a 4 story house. the top rads are stone cold. the top floors is...
Replies
Views
A
N
Hi all, Ive just had the usual problem where our great 'old school' plumber is expected to have...
  • Newcastleguy
  • Latest:
  • Newcastleguy
Replies
Views
Newcastleguy
N
silly one really....got a new heat install to do next week and can't decide where to locate the...
Replies
Views
T
K
I have a Remeha combi boiler and was wondering if anyone on here knows if a boiler can be...
Replies
Views
G
wocester 24cdi boiler-pressure reducing quite rapidely, when either water or C/H on...
  • G ROGERS
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
M
Hi all - the original problem was a combination of the water pressure decreasing sometimes and...
Replies
Views
I am looking for advice on a gas boiler flue installed in October 2007. It is a horizontal flue...
Replies
Views
M
Stupidly I secured the PRV shut temporarily so the heating would still work while I got a new...
  • Matt101
  • Latest:
  • Matt101
Replies
Views
Matt101
M
H
Hi, ok i am going to go for a Vaillant ecotec plus 837, had a plumber out today to quote me for...
  • hassom
  • Latest:
  • metaldust9
Replies
Views
metaldust9
M
J
l was looking 4 a new boiler and the ideal has 5yeargt are they any good:confused:
Replies
Views
jimbo
J
hi all, i'm new here and am posting as I'm in need of a replacement boiler and find the world...
Replies
Views
F
Hi there, hope you can give me some advice. I have a Baxi Bermuda 401 boiler behind the fire in...
Replies
Views
E
i am planning a new boiler and water cylinder what is the best wayto go it will be fitted in...
  • eddythepainter
  • Latest:
  • eddythepainter
Replies
Views
eddythepainter
E
S
I have a brand new & boxed GlowWorm Flexicom 24cx condensor combi boiler for sale. Will...
Replies
Views
Sideways
S
I
Hi, This is my first post so go easy. Upstairs in my house I currently have a main...
Replies
Views
R
my boiler is heating the rads but not giving me any hot from the cylinder what is the problem ...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
R
Has anyone ever took out a stanley boiler ( stove cooker ) the ones that do heating also. If...
  • richardd
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
K
Hi there i've got a vaillant boiler, its the turbomax plus i think. I haven't got a room...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
L
Evening all! I've made an attempt at using the search function but have only found posts about...
  • louis
  • Latest:
  • miketheplumber
Replies
Views
miketheplumber
M
A
Hi - We have a 10 year old+ Worchester Combi boiler. We have a problem with it where the pilot...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back