Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
what size screwdriver do you use to check the inlet pressure on the valliant boiler. the gas...
Replies
Views
G
Hi All Looking for some advice. Since I switched the heating back on a few weeks ago, the...
Replies
Views
Geeky
G
R
Hi, I have a problem where my toilet tank slowly continues to fill, say an inch every couple...
  • rcookdps
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
R
I have been asked to install a heater in a currently unheated toilet situated in the basement of...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, Has anyone got the x dimensions for the PP1 question in the NVQ level 2 college book...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
A
the pcb recently went on my boiler so refered to the manual for part code and picked one up from...
  • adamshackleton
  • Latest:
  • adamshackleton
Replies
Views
adamshackleton
A
M
Looking for help. Using Floplast fittings. I have to make two connections to my soil pipe...
Replies
Views
marshr02
M
P
Now that Band B boilers arent available, what will.............the new cheapest option be? Im...
Replies
Views
ash121
A
K
Hi Folks Lokking to find people who have a janfire pellet boiler to discuss there usage etc.
  • kotpat1
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
D
Hi just wondering if anyone else on the forum has fitted an ideal logic + 24 ,i just got ripped...
Replies
Views
A
Hi The bath and the wash basin are both connected into a internal soil stack seperately via a...
Replies
Views
andf380
A
S
Hi guys first post and really need some help with the cold weather closing in. I have a...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
A
Hi The bath and the wash basin are both connected into a internal soil stack seperately via a...
Replies
Views
andf380
A
T
The pilot light on my boiler keeps going out. When relit, it goes out immediately when the gas...
Replies
Views
Tab22
T
P
i just wondered how you guys become experienced in breakdowns. i like to think im pretty...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
R
My Worcester bosh boiler for some time now has been losing pressure and letting out water from...
Replies
Views
A
this may sound stupid but would someone be able to explain what exactly the reset button does...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
My turn to ask a question - I seem to spend most of my time trying to help others ... This is...
  • dontknowitall
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
A
need to buy a new analyser, seem to have a draw towards the Anton V1 as I have experience with...
Replies
Views
A
V
Hi, I have a Halstead Ace combi boiler which is approx 6 years old and I have been losing...
  • voddyman
  • Latest:
  • notaplumber
Replies
Views
notaplumber
N
A
My main boiler has developed a drip leak from the area of the condensate trap. It is not...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
J
Hi guys, first post on these forums. I have a multifuel stove which can be converted into a...
  • jayjayjay
  • Latest:
  • shorticus
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
J
Hi all. Looking at replacing an ageing Potterton Profile standard boiler with something like...
Replies
Views
Jason.S
J
M
Hello, I have a problem with my boiler and hope someone can give me advice. It is an Ideal...
Replies
Views
J
Hello everyone Im sat at home at the moment freezing cold with no hot water or heating and...
Replies
Views
K
right ive got a problem after draining and filling a combi heating circuit to change a faulty...
Replies
Views
barryplumb
B
M
Went to look at a stove today, it has only two connections 1" bsp. I know that with a two pipe...
Replies
Views
T
G
Can anyone suggest a good and reliable replacement for our current boiler with is a Potterton...
  • grahamsmythe
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
What boiler is the best for underfloor heating for an area of upto 130 sq.mtr.
Replies
Views
I
Forgive the ignorance, and possibly stupid questions. We have a building that has a oil fired...
  • Ihavenoidea
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back