Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
Ive just installed a Viessmann 100 35kw combi boiler at the father in laws, there is currently...
  • Blackcatgas
  • Latest:
  • fuzzy
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
A
hello people looking to purchase a decent budget boiler having narrowed it down to the following...
Replies
Views
ash121
A
T
Hi I have a problem that with the CH turned off but the DHW resevoir thermostat turned on at...
  • trrence
  • Latest:
  • trrence
Replies
Views
trrence
T
B
Hello to all plumbers and boiler experts! Could you please help. I have posted a question...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, I have one of the above (located in outhouse) and have the following fault, that I...
Replies
Views
pippa
P
S
Hi, I've got a large heat store and underfloor heating. The boiler is controlled (switched)...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
C
Hi, I'm aware that some modern 6 litre toilets don't flush away well. Does anyone know of a...
  • cloudburst
  • Latest:
  • cloudburst
Replies
Views
cloudburst
C
E
Has anyone been on the boiler fault finding couse at birchcroft in Romford Essex? Is it any good?
Replies
Views
J
went to a hermann boiler today keeps firing up on off every couple of seconds on heating or hot...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
J
Hi I have had a toilet replaced in downstairs loo. The clean water in the bowl gets smellier the...
Replies
Views
jands
J
B
Sparky mate of mine says if the house as new 17th edition consumer units you dont have to cross...
  • bikerbas
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
C
Hi all, New to this forum... but for a reason. I am living in rented and the house has a...
  • colgster
  • Latest:
  • colgster
Replies
Views
colgster
C
B
Hi all First post so please go easy! We purchased a new boiler and megaflow a year ago and...
Replies
Views
just had a call,customer complaining no hot water out from the kitchen tap, and in the shower up...
Replies
Views
B
Has post says just installed a few boilers now and what ive noticed is every job i start i find...
  • bikerbas
  • Latest:
  • bikerbas
Replies
Views
bikerbas
B
J
Hello. I have a fitted toilet which is currently leaking at the base of the cistern. Having...
  • janej
  • Latest:
  • everflow09
Replies
Views
everflow09
E
I
Hi, i am new here and need some advice. My sister has a Greenstar 24i junior it was fitted about...
  • inspire-me
  • Latest:
  • inspire-me
Replies
Views
inspire-me
I
Stag Heldite Foliac Red Rocol Oilseal Other?
Replies
Views
M
Hi, there I hope someone can help. I live in France and have a holiday cottage -the fuel boiler...
Replies
Views
melly
M
can the pipe work from the boiler go immediatly vertical
  • desrob
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
J
Decided to put this up on here because i think it worth letting people know about how thing can...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
What is the procedure for setting the oil pressure on a oil boiler burner. Which pressure gauge...
Replies
Views
coley
C
Hi just buying an old 6 bed house and need to no what is a good make of boiler to fit, i also...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
Hi, lately ive had a couple of calls from prospective customers who are moving house and the...
  • 1alexmc
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
E
just been called to a boiler fault hot water but no heating.. tested room stat thats fine...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
S
Hi, DIYer I have a ideal classic nf 40 sealed system boiler with a megaflow tank fitted...
  • southseapirate
  • Latest:
  • southseapirate
Replies
Views
southseapirate
S
I
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could help with this one... Just had fitted a new Main 30...
Replies
Views
I
N
Hi Guys, A bit new to this, and was hoping for a bit of advice. I'm wanting to move my...
Replies
Views
NewHome
N
R
I am thinking of replacing an old Potterton Netaheat Boiler with a Viessmann boiler. Existing...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
S
just wondered if anyone can shed some light on this, a new boiler has been fitted by british gas...
  • samtheplumber
  • Latest:
  • buryboy
Replies
Views
buryboy
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back