Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
The pressure reading on my boiler varies from 0.2 bars when it's off to 1.2 bars when it is on...
Replies
Views
T
J
I am having an Olive Ollmberyl Boilerstove for the garage to heat 6 small rads in a cattery has...
  • jubbsie
  • Latest:
  • jubbsie
Replies
Views
jubbsie
J
S
Hi, I have a standard home toilet with the cistern directly behind the throne. I would like to...
Replies
Views
L
Hi there, i hope someone can give me some advice. I am looking at replacing my boiler for a mega...
Replies
Views
Merry X mas to you all !!! Just wondered if can any one explain what is so special with this...
Replies
Views
M
My water just came back on & I went to put the pressure back up on my boiler, the screwdriver...
  • Martin84
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
T
Anybody on here local enough?
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • that bloke.
Replies
Views
that bloke.
T
G
Hello everyone. My Dad has asked me to find a specific part for a Boiler Pump but I am...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All Desperation and the bitter cold weather has brought me to this forum with the hope that...
  • SupaScoop
  • Latest:
  • boycee
Replies
Views
boycee
B
R
My central heating was working perfectly this morning and also turned on at 5pm this evening on...
  • rachelfarmer
  • Latest:
  • rachelfarmer
Replies
Views
rachelfarmer
R
T
I have an oil fired boiler that is firing up fine, but reaching temperature quickly as it is not...
  • Trevormp
  • Latest:
  • Trevormp
Replies
Views
Trevormp
T
K
hello people, a pal and i have been doing a refurb on a house, and have been experiencing...
Replies
Views
PuraTherm
P
S
hi all ive just been asked to put a toilet in a basement and am wondering where i would take...
  • stecorcoran83
  • Latest:
  • Sullivan
Replies
Views
Sullivan
S
E
Help I need to convert 0.50 us gall/h to kg/h for kerosene I found this before I posted so...
  • ecowarm
  • Latest:
  • hihowudoin
Replies
Views
hihowudoin
H
L
Hi there, i wonder if any one can help me, we have an ideal mexico cf 3/100 on natural gas and...
  • Little lady
  • Latest:
  • PuraTherm
Replies
Views
PuraTherm
P
C
we have recently upgraded an existing central heating system, and now have 16 radiators, and two...
Replies
Views
B
hi - i am after some advice from you geniuses on here. i currently have a baxi back boiler not...
Replies
Views
broadis
B
W
Hi, just a quick question if anyone can help. We have had low pressure in our ariston bolier...
  • wednesdave
  • Latest:
  • wednesdave
Replies
Views
wednesdave
W
C
Hi, i've been having a problem with my ideal he24 boiler, the condensation trap is leaking...
Replies
Views
K
My boiler is a couple of years old and the pressure has dropped below 1. I know that I need to...
  • Kym
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
V
hello, im new to the forums and after some advise. i know nothing about boilers, not my trade...
  • varley16
  • Latest:
  • Rodreguez
Replies
Views
Rodreguez
R
H
i have a yorkist coal fire the back boiler is leaking can it be fixed or replaced
  • hubbard.s
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hi all, im new too this forum so go easy on me. Basically im a gas safe registered installer...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
L
Hi, Has anybody experienced linking a wood boiler stove to a oil fired central heating system...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
D
My toilet cistern is sweating. lol its mains fed i plumbed it in 6 months ago and the...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
A
Hello Everyone, I have been looking through the forum and need some help in making the right...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
E
Went to a repair to a house that i'd previosly priced to change an old oil boiler for a heat...
Replies
Views
E
Renovation work has been done to this commercial property and the oil line which was ok ran on...
Replies
Views
E
Pair of Grant system boilers, took off front panels and the chard remains of MI and servicing...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
H
please anyone advise everynight when i come home from work my pressure on my boiler is in the...
  • hugsrach
  • Latest:
  • topcat638
Replies
Views
topcat638
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back