Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
As the thread title say's gents. Which brand/model has worked best for you in your experience...
Replies
Views
T
C
Hi, We moved into a house a number of weeks ago. Rapidly found that the boiler had some...
Replies
Views
P
Hi our alpha boiler has been playing up and today both the A and B lights are flashing together...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
W
Just wondered what people are charging labour wise for a combi change? Pretty much straight...
  • willing2learn
  • Latest:
  • willing2learn
Replies
Views
willing2learn
W
G
Hi there i'm looking for some advice regarding my Warmflow oil combi boiler, ModelC90HE The hot...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
C
Hi, My Ariston Classico Std 125 has had an element fail (limescale), and I'm looking to replace...
  • ceggleston
  • Latest:
  • ceggleston
Replies
Views
ceggleston
C
P
just had a regular custard on the phone, her daughters neighbour has told her there is smoke...
  • pauls
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Hi Everyone Got two problems with my vaillant turbomax combi boiler, Was looking for a bit of...
  • rutterkyn
  • Latest:
  • rutterkyn
Replies
Views
rutterkyn
R
W
Hi I had my Combi Boiler replaced a little over a year ago with an Ariston Micro Genus 32 HE...
  • Walmtech
  • Latest:
  • Walmtech
Replies
Views
Walmtech
W
Toilet 1. Pics 1+2 Need to replace inlet valve. It is fed by a smaller than 15mm pipe (don't...
Replies
Views
Looked at a job today to replace a boiler in a shower room. The room only contains a shower...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Having a few problems with my boiler. Mains water was turned off all day yesterday morning...
  • martyboge
  • Latest:
  • Bartdude
Replies
Views
Bartdude
B
P
Hi I tried google but no luck.I found this forum when searching seems a good place to ask for...
Replies
Views
poqaz
P
B
Hi all, I am looking for additional guidance to present to my new boss relating to a install I...
  • Billyplumb
  • Latest:
  • Billyplumb
Replies
Views
Billyplumb
B
Hi guys, I am doing some gas training now. A couple of days ago I helped a gas fitter...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I have purchased and installed a Trianco electric boiler for a client which has now...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I am just looking for some advice. 5 years ago i was had a new kitchedn fitted. Its come...
Replies
Views
enots
E
I
Hey all, I think i have knackered my boiler / radiators and could do with some help! The...
  • ivrytwr3
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
M
Can anyone tell me where i can source a Heat exchanger for the above boiler Baxi who now own...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can any one recommend a budget boiler for an open vent system, gas boiler will not get a...
  • maisie the ugly
  • Latest:
  • FD Powerflow
Replies
Views
FD Powerflow
F
D
Good afternoon all, I have an Ideal Isar HE24 that is fitted in our new home (been moved a...
Replies
Views
mkflow
M
J
Is anyone able to help I have a woodboiler stove to put in a garage to feed rads. the diagrams...
  • jubbsie
  • Latest:
  • jubbsie
Replies
Views
jubbsie
J
B
I've just moved into this house. It is a close coupled setup but the rear of the pan is enclosed...
Replies
Views
Anyone any experience of these? I have a new customer who has one. Totally different to your...
Replies
Views
J
I have been measuring the temperature (IR thermometer) at the feed side of the HWC indirect coil...
Replies
Views
jirams
J
looking to do boiler diagnostics course and a course on how to use a multimeter on a boiler, the...
Replies
Views
K
Good Afternoon Gentlemen, I was wondering if you could answer this somewhat vague question? My...
Replies
Views
M
HI ALL, COMPLETED MY OFTEC 101, 105 AND 600A THIS WEEK. i AM GOING TO START BUYING MY KIT...
  • mark_mc
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
does the ruling for not using b class boilers apply to non domestic properties i know the rule...
Replies
Views
H
Hey, Ive had this boiler installed for about 3 years. It was working fine since a few weeks...
Replies
Views
hassom
H
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back