Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi, this is probably a really basic thing, but I'm a complete novice. Have connected a wall...
Replies
Views
Hi fellas, i'm getting a lot of conflicting opinions on this so lets see what you reckon. I've...
Replies
Views
can anyone clear this matter up for me,i was told of an electrician friend that all heating...
Replies
Views
A
Good Evening, I have a Canray 5 boiler to heat both my hot water and central heating and has...
Replies
Views
tipintim
T
R
Evening We've just had a loo plumbed into a new ensuite and the plumbers have left a decent...
  • RandyTrouserman
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
i have a job to quote ,take back boiler out ,cylinder out,f&e out and run about 40m of 22, 20m...
Replies
Views
E
I am having problems with my boiler british gas home care have been out 4 time but the problem...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
B
I have air constantly going through my boiler and you can here it through the pump as well.Can...
Replies
Views
electron
E
S
Can i connect a new soil pipe run into my neighbours soil run
  • stevieboy1234
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
S
Just looked at my cousins warmflow oil boiler. It is only about 2 years old but isnt firing...
Replies
Views
stevens
S
U
hi can someone please help my plumber is having major problems trying to get this system going...
Replies
Views
K
Hi Ive an Ideal Mini Boiler which has been serviced in December 2010. Ive had no hot water in my...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Hi all, my combi boiler viallant eco tec 824 does have hot water when i put the boiler control...
  • 888will888
  • Latest:
  • 888will888
Replies
Views
888will888
is it only me , but got a call from customer with a serial number for a potterton boiler bp...
Replies
Views
D
Hello all, Simple question – I’ve competed my OFTEC training, mainly because our house has a...
Replies
Views
pmac10
P
D
I'm on the final leg of our new bathroom, and am really scratching my head about the bath waste...
Replies
Views
hihowudoin
H
B
following on from last weeks worst poll,which ideal won and win the prestigious "tat...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • dickyboy
Replies
Views
dickyboy
D
S
Hi I have a fault with a Baxi HE 133 combination boiler. I had a gas boiler engineer round...
Replies
Views
stevo72
S
W
Hello all, Having just become gas safe registered. I'm still undecided as to which boilers...
  • willing2learn
  • Latest:
  • willing2learn
Replies
Views
willing2learn
W
T
whats the story on a boiler in a bathroom guys, its in zone three, does it need to be boxed in a...
Replies
Views
M
G
Just had a call from someone with regard to a whistling noise coming from their Valiant. It...
Replies
Views
Alright all I normally fit viessmann boilers for my cutomers but have now had enough with them...
Replies
Views
Hi folks got aphone call today regarding above boiler,customer does,nt know model he says hes...
  • wnjswozo
  • Latest:
  • hihowudoin
Replies
Views
hihowudoin
H
W
Hi peeps, Gotta go and go a safety check on one on Friday. Is there a site I can go to and...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, Please can someone try to help me with an ongoing problem that I have with my heating...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
G
hi everyone, this morning my housemate woke up and went for a shower as usual but when he...
  • graham1030
  • Latest:
  • graham1030
Replies
Views
graham1030
G
M
Hi all I'm new to this forum (and to plumbing!) but am hoping I can fix this problem and...
  • markwhite1980
  • Latest:
  • hihowudoin
Replies
Views
hihowudoin
H
M
hi have a rayburn boiler/cooker the heating and hot water stopped working and now cant get the...
Replies
Views
Bartdude
B
T
BAXI Combi boiler 4 years old, worked well for 2 years, then the pressure DHW fell. Heat Team...
Replies
Views
moony
M
I have a customer with a large utility room housing the boiler. He wants to use it as a...
  • MickBrown
  • Latest:
  • Pope John 2
Replies
Views
Pope John 2
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back