Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
Hi to all you lovely plumbing chaps and ladies. My question The Siamp dual flushing skipper 45...
Replies
Views
Henno82
H
W
I live in a top floor flat with two bathrooms and what I think is a conventional boiler (large...
  • wilkinson_rober
  • Latest:
  • ripsoco
Replies
Views
ripsoco
R
D
Hi, I'm new to this and have searched the forum for my problem but nothin seems to be the...
  • diy wanabee
  • Latest:
  • diy wanabee
Replies
Views
diy wanabee
D
J
Anybody here knows how to wire it? Currently i wired the 2 thermostat to the boiler which just...
Replies
Views
joy123
J
L
I have an old toilet with a siphon cistern. Recently had to replace the hook from the siphon to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Been to a property where the galloping Cowboy has done his stuff, started with a call about...
  • stuartmac
  • Latest:
  • tipintim
Replies
Views
tipintim
T
B
why does my radiators only get hot upstairs but the downstairs are cold could it be the water pump
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
B
Hi all. New to this forum, so be gentle with me. I've got a Sabre (rebranded vokera I believe)...
Replies
Views
Q
Need a new boiler and have pretty much decided on a 28C,but can anyone tell me the difference...
Replies
Views
Hybrid
H
While fitting a new boiler last week the customer told me that he was cancelling his BG homecare...
  • hydrotherm
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Evening all, I have recently been having some trouble with my Baxi Solo 2 50 PF boiler. I have...
  • 200thhorseman
  • Latest:
  • tipintim
Replies
Views
tipintim
T
Hi I hope someone can help with the following problem. Been called to a house where one of...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I have a problem with our toilet macerator . It is not blocked , blades move freely and...
Replies
Views
Muncher
M
J
Hi, Could someone please advise what the likely cause is to the following. Boiler wouldn't...
Replies
Views
T
Hi,can anyone help me in explaining what the problem could be with my boiler!!! when the...
Replies
Views
raymondo68
R
L
hi just wondering if anyone can help my friend has recently moved garage and wants to fit his...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, My baxi eco 80 has packed in and i have to get a replacement. I was hoping for some...
  • JR EWING
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
F
Grant oil boiler requires return temp to be a minimum of 40degC once it has reached operating...
  • fieldshead
  • Latest:
  • fieldshead
Replies
Views
fieldshead
F
N
I am not oftec registered (25 years plumbing)but in years past it was legal to replace an oil...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
S
My Boulter Buderas (now Worcester Bosch I think) combi boiler is normally pressurised to 1.5...
  • Snowsride
  • Latest:
  • Snowsride
Replies
Views
Snowsride
S
C
Hi chaps, My brother rents out a 2 bedroom terraced house and has a landlords gas safety...
  • capitanpugwash
  • Latest:
  • smillsey
Replies
Views
smillsey
S
B
The boiler started playing up a couple of days ago. There is no hot water in the tap but the...
Replies
Views
jambo
J
R
hi all,can anyone give us any info on the main 30 eco boiler,are they any good or should i be...
Replies
Views
K
Hi Not used to using forums so I'll try my best to give as much info as possible without...
Replies
Views
Kareng
K
C
Hi Really need some help. I came home tonight and the heating was working on timer then after a...
Replies
Views
M
HI We had a vaillant boiler Ecomax 835/e installed in 2005 which has now gone wrong and needs...
  • mbrackenbury
  • Latest:
  • mbrackenbury
Replies
Views
mbrackenbury
M
M
I want to drill my hole for the toilet stack because i have an internal condensate i want to run...
  • marsaday
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
Hi, Thanks for reading this. I am looking for some advice, as a boiler engineer has had an...
  • Battenburg
  • Latest:
  • diesel_ltd
Replies
Views
diesel_ltd
D
L
Hello A general question please. I have a potterton suprima 40 boiler (conventional) It is...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back