Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
Hey guuys newbie here so go easy - basically my boiler has lost pressure i have a flexi pipe...
Replies
Views
bronco
B
M
I have drilled my new hole for the stack and it aligns almost perfectly with the horizontal 22mm...
  • marsaday
  • Latest:
  • markproperjob
Replies
Views
markproperjob
M
L
Hello, We're having loads of problems with our boiler at the mo - been going on about a month...
  • linsxxx
  • Latest:
  • tr7dan
Replies
Views
tr7dan
T
D
Hi Guys This might just be the norm for a 2006 firebird 90 oil combi. The hot water on demand...
  • dazzer
  • Latest:
  • markproperjob
Replies
Views
markproperjob
M
M
Hi I have trouble with my boiler i woke up to a very warm heating system boil...
Replies
Views
E
H
Hi having trouble with my boiler bar is sitting at just above 1 bar cold . but as soon as the...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help out? We have a Worcester Greenstar HE 30 boiler...
Replies
Views
D
Hi i currently have a large wood burner fitted with a back boiler that heats the hot water and a...
  • Daviddonk
  • Latest:
  • Daviddonk
Replies
Views
Daviddonk
D
S
(I think a combi is condensing as well, but not sure what the other type is called) We've had...
Replies
Views
Storm
S
S
i have had a new toilet fitted with a macerator but the cistern leaks into the toilet pan and...
  • spannerman
  • Latest:
  • spannerman
Replies
Views
spannerman
S
R
Checked and drained down condensate trap line is not frozen and trap is clear, heats domestic...
Replies
Views
M
I am going to add another toilet in my attic. I am also moving my toilet on the first floor...
Replies
Views
marsaday
M
M
Hi all, I have an Ideal Concord WRS boiler which is around 20 years old. It runs the central...
  • Marcuswrx
  • Latest:
  • Marcuswrx
Replies
Views
Marcuswrx
M
I appear to have done something rather stupid, (which isn't unusual). I have dropped a wood...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. Hope someone can help me with a couple of questions? We live in a victorian terrcaced house...
Replies
Views
D
C
I am looking to fit a toilet in my upstairs bathroom but there is no existing soil pipe in my...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
C
Morning all, Im after a little advise on installing pipework to an existing oil fired boiler...
  • Cynergy
  • Latest:
  • princegoose
Replies
Views
princegoose
P
Hi, Does any one have a manual of this that they could send me a copy of? Thank You.
Replies
Views
G
hi went to a customer this morning with leaking hot water cylinder. no probs there. however when...
  • gravytrain
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
Hi I am not a plumber, so forgive me if some of my terminology is incorrect....I am hoping that...
Replies
Views
jimbov
J
R
Hi Folks, Had a blocked toilet in a pub tonight. Got the blockage to clear with a plunger and...
  • Resolute
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
I need the part number for a Ideal Isar boiler, the part is the drain valve (has a little tap...
Replies
Views
M
Hi: I have an unvented system and there's a blockage somewhere in the supply pipe from the...
  • Morris134
  • Latest:
  • Morris134
Replies
Views
Morris134
M
M
As last month it cost me 28 quid just to ring technical helplines, mainly Worcester, Vaillant...
  • mike_s
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Hey guys any of you come across a lead soil stack. I have to boss in a macerator waste, but not...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
can anyone advise on best way to link 2 worcester 18 ri boilers
Replies
Views
T
R
Hi everyone, So after a bit of advice last night I today booked myself in for an assesment for...
Replies
Views
Ryster
R
S
I have a noise problem with my electric boiler. The noise is a loud low-pitched whistle/screech...
Replies
Views
T
A
For those of you who would be interested, Alpha Innovation have launched their "Alpha Academy"...
Replies
Views
K
Got a call from a tennant saying that the toilet seat has come off. They have sent the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back