Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Morning all. I'm a little confused with this one because my boiler will go through the...
Replies
Views
mattyp
M
D
Can anyone please tell me if I can legally replace a gas fire using my existing back boiler...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
H
Hi My parents have a vaillant TURBOmax Pro 24 E. installed about 2001 (ish) The problem is...
Replies
Views
hwads
H
A
Hi a Complete Novice here so Please be Patient,Our Ariston microgenus 27mffi,The last day or...
  • austringer
  • Latest:
  • austringer
Replies
Views
austringer
A
M
A colleague has an older atmospheric burner fired gas boiler which although working fine is near...
Replies
Views
N
hi wondering if anyone can help, i had a semi gravity system, i have replaced it with a...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I'm currently building up my Gas port folio in order take my ACS exams. I'm having...
Replies
Views
H
just been to a toilet when you flush it .it draines away very slowley. rodded all drains no...
  • homeguy30
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
We are currently working on our bathroom and have a soil pipe that runs from the toilet along...
Replies
Views
Spike295
S
S
Hi all I have a new grant vortex external oil boiler with a factory pre set 5 degree frost...
Replies
Views
Bartdude
B
R
Hi all, I have a Worcester Bosch Highflow 400 OF that has an intermittent fault. The central...
  • robovanbasten
  • Latest:
  • mattyp
Replies
Views
mattyp
M
E
High there Pipe Benders:) I've received in mail this lunch time a letter from British Gas re...
Replies
Views
J
Hello I have three questions about toilets which i hope can be answered. I have recently started...
Replies
Views
Evening All, What boiler manufacture are most recomended on here by you qualified pros, We are...
Replies
Views
B
M
Hi, I have a Potterton Powermax HE85 boiler which keeps locking out and showing error code...
Replies
Views
franky
F
R
Hi, I have a query about my boiler. It is always on, regardless of the thermostat setting and...
Replies
Views
R
R
Hi all complete newbie and non-plumber so seeking help The Last couple of weeks the en-suite...
  • roger_moore
  • Latest:
  • H2ODAN
Replies
Views
H2ODAN
H
G
Dear all. Loft conversion recently started in my 1950’s 3 bed house with 1 bathroom & 2 shower...
  • GuidancePlease
  • Latest:
  • Plucky
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
M
I have a Baxi 100 HE Plus boiler that is part of a system installed in1997 in a new (refurb)...
  • MGB_Roadster
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
P
Hi guys and gals, Couple of questions I'd really appreciate some answers to 1) I need to...
  • plumbingdazman
  • Latest:
  • plumbingdazman
Replies
Views
plumbingdazman
P
M
I recently recieved a job to service a rayburn 480k cooker/boiler in my area. i have serviced...
  • markproperjob
  • Latest:
  • markproperjob
Replies
Views
markproperjob
M
K
I am at my wits end with my boiler situation, the only positive thing about it all is that my...
  • knittygritty
  • Latest:
  • knittygritty
Replies
Views
knittygritty
K
D
What you cooking for your better half then? I've been trawling the bbc goodfood site and found...
  • dontknowitall
  • Latest:
  • fuzzy
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Hi Can anyone tell me where I can find the MI for the baxi 51/5 backboiler. Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
C
I have been asked to maintain a boiler,its in a not used office,and i go there once or maybe...
Replies
Views
R
Hi new on here and a sparky by trade....so apoligies first!! Been to a mates flat who has a back...
Replies
Views
M
For the past 2 weeks, my boiler has had the L F error code but it only happens intermittently...
  • maverick718
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
H
Hi everyone, Wondered if anyone could throw some light on my back boiler please? We...
Replies
Views
Help4me
H
E
Hi all, I have Glowworm condensing combi boiler at a rented property. The central heating...
Replies
Views
P
Friend needs there soil pipe moved under floor boards as they are moving the toilet to another...
  • plumbingdazman
  • Latest:
  • yorkieplumber
Replies
Views
yorkieplumber
Y
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back