Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi came across your forum after looking through google because of a problem with my CH system...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all Im wondering what the main difference between cast iron and steel boilers are? I guess...
  • aim plumbing
  • Latest:
  • aim plumbing
Replies
Views
aim plumbing
A
L
Boiler engineer said knocking noise and vibration was due to blocked condensate pipe due to...
  • Littleoldme
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
L
I'm hoping somebody out there can help as i seem to be having a few issues with my new boiler...
  • lianne
  • Latest:
  • gaspastemania
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
H
I am updating my house and thought I would use the opportunity to upgrade my central heating...
Replies
Views
Interested on peoples thoughts on the above product or similar. Proposed oil installation has...
Replies
Views
T
J
Hi all, Looking for some guidance on what to do to fix my boiler. I've started to notice...
Replies
Views
jamiepm
J
J
i have a ideal combi boiler, problem is nothing on the display, fuses are ok just seems as if it...
Replies
Views
fixter1
F
M
now i dont normally work on oil boilers but this one is for a mate of mine - its in his games...
Replies
Views
moony
M
J
Hi! Very new to this forum (first post!) and very new to plumbing! I'm an Electrician by trade...
Replies
Views
P
Have I seriously missed something here? What is a low NoX boiler? I installed a Worcester...
  • Plucky
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
G
Have been helping a friend with a heating install today, boiler and rads upgrade. He was...
  • gaspastemania
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
M
im going to install a magna clean or simlar item on my next boiler change, will be flushed out...
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys, Can anybody tell me what pieces of test equipment I would need to service...
Replies
Views
pennti
P
G
Have stated on previous contracts that i'm currently installing various worcesters on contract ...
  • gaspastemania
  • Latest:
  • gavdac
Replies
Views
gavdac
G
T
do you need to do portfoilo like you do for gas to be able to do oil training so can be oftec...
Replies
Views
T
I
Boiler stopped working last Thursday Pressure was virtually non-existant (got a leak in the...
Replies
Views
T
P
Are electric boilers any good and will they povide enough heat and power for say 6 rads and a...
  • plumbingdazman
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
O
i have this isar he24 boiler whose control panel does not work (programmer) but boiler is fine ...
Replies
Views
O
M
I've just moved house and are currently rennovating. I am having a mains gas supply installed...
Replies
Views
mikedr02
M
J
Need some plumbing advice. I have a broken hot water tap and I need to go away until after the...
Replies
Views
washer
W
P
Hi my vallaint 242 has broken down.I would like to replace it with another boiler.I would like...
Replies
Views
W
A year ago I moved into a property which has an oil boiler, and I am now in the fustrating...
Replies
Views
washer
W
B
Have a cast iron pipe in an existing bathroom and want to send it in both directions to pick up...
Replies
Views
Marky90
M
How do u size a boiler for a new dwelling with underfloor heating ???
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
J
Can someone please suggest my next course of action... I have an upstairs toilet that will not...
  • Jeffrey Cumpsty
  • Latest:
  • Resolute
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
F
We have an oldish Vokera Boiler that is working fine on heating and hot water except for one...
  • forrest1066
  • Latest:
  • forrest1066
Replies
Views
forrest1066
F
I have changed the orientation of my new toilet. It has moved from the wall it was originally on...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a Worcester 28CDi RSF Combi-Boiler (gas) which I have a problem with. I had a plumber...
  • Pete@
  • Latest:
  • capitanpugwash
Replies
Views
capitanpugwash
C
D
Hi, Boiler stopped working the other day and initial problem was the pilot light going out...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back