Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
Known my buddy since infant school so I gave him a bell to fit me a new combi boiler. He's all...
Replies
Views
d4nnyboy
D
P
I have a F32 fault on my Vaillant Ecomax 824/2E Boiler. The fan is also making a noise, but not...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
E
Hi all. Went to look at a job today and customer has been quoted £2000 for a back boiler combi...
  • everflow09
  • Latest:
  • fixter1
Replies
Views
fixter1
F
S
Can anyone offer any thoughts I have a customer who has been leaving the two glowworm combi...
  • stuartmac
  • Latest:
  • stuartmac
Replies
Views
stuartmac
S
hi guys. got an old cast soil pipe which runs vertically internally. its a real pain to get to...
Replies
Views
M
I am having a problem with my toilet tank overflowing. When the toilet is flushed the tank fills...
  • mattnorman888
  • Latest:
  • markproperjob
Replies
Views
markproperjob
M
Evening all, I have been out to a Sime ecomfort he combi and was wondering if anyone on here...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
C
Last job today was and is Pulsecoil 2000 - no hot water. Checked the fuse and the timer etc...
  • Centralheatking
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
B
Hi going to hire a power flusher next wk to try before purchasing one . the job i plan to do is...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • FD Powerflow
Replies
Views
FD Powerflow
F
F
I am buying a house and have the option to choose the boiler. The house has 4 bedrooms & 4...
Replies
Views
jambo
J
C
Hi I have a leak at an oil boiler, hoping someone could give me some advice. I am not a...
  • conor888
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
J
Hi, I recently had a blockage due to one of those toilet rim cleaners falling off and getting...
Replies
Views
One important part of a bathroom is the WC, loo, toilet, bidet or glazed ceramic pan. How do I...
Replies
Views
D
L
Customer asked me to install a quiet boiler. Quietest boiler I came across yet was a Remeha...
  • londondave
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
T
my grandad had this boiler fitted just before we bought his house, he never knew how it all...
  • thomas1312
  • Latest:
  • thomas1312
Replies
Views
thomas1312
T
M
Hello, I have a Baxi WM boiler which lives in my loft, which is working normally. This...
  • Michelle1972
  • Latest:
  • raymondo68
Replies
Views
raymondo68
R
G
hey all, Apologies in advance - this is probably going to sound grim, but theres been a bizarre...
  • Girl Plumber
  • Latest:
  • markproperjob
Replies
Views
markproperjob
M
C
hi all am looking for some good refrance books for learning about gas boilers and also what...
  • carpstu
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
P
Can anyone supply me with way to wire the above boiler (with the optional diverter valve fitted)...
Replies
Views
T
G
Over the past 12 months i'm getting more and more calls from custards regarding work on boiler...
  • gaspastemania
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
D
hey guys im new... think this site is fantastic.... im in ireland and am looking for some...
  • d.roche
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi I had this bolier serviced and a new Myson motorised valve fitter a couple of weeks ago...
  • Mikeycollins
  • Latest:
  • Mikeycollins
Replies
Views
Mikeycollins
M
M
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum so heres a quick hello. Right........onto the problem. I have a...
Replies
Views
D
I'm soon going to replace an oil boiler (minor, becoming major water leak) in a Grade II listed...
  • dontknowitall
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Y
for the spec these seem reasonable at £900 opinions please:)
Replies
Views
B
M
Hi all, I am in urgent need of some good advice please :confused: I have recently had a...
  • merlecollins
  • Latest:
  • markproperjob
Replies
Views
markproperjob
M
E
Hi guys, first post. I'm renovating an old house, it had a back boiler heating a DHW tank in...
Replies
Views
E
Can anyone reccomend a commercial outdoor boiler about a 100kw, supplied in a cabinet/container...
Replies
Views
O
hello non plumber here .firstly id like to say hello and thanx to anyone who gives me advice it...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Hi all, just been back to fit an expansion vessel to a Grant 26/36 oil boiler, and was then...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back