Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
Following some pipework to fit a heated towel rail carried out by a mate last weekend (Working...
Replies
Views
Tarquin
T
R
Quick question for everyone, I have had my commercial ACS gas qualifications for a few years...
Replies
Views
Ryster
R
R
Please can somebody help me, i'm now going round the twist!!!! For the last couple of months I...
  • rachelspencer
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
I
We had a 'baxi solo 24' boiler installed 3 yrs ago along with a number of new rads etc etc to a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, i cannot get any hot water with this Sime boiler, unless i turn on the central heating via...
  • Butcherboy
  • Latest:
  • Butcherboy
Replies
Views
Butcherboy
B
M
hi, I have a faulty 3 port dirvetor valve, when switch c/h on h/w gets hot so checed valve motor...
Replies
Views
mkflow
M
N
Hi! Am looking for information/anyone's experiences regarding the reliability of Hamworthy...
Replies
Views
T
N
Hi! Am looking for information/anyone's experiences re the reliability of Hamworthy boilers...
  • nickkeating
  • Latest:
  • nickkeating
Replies
Views
nickkeating
N
J
hey all got the chance of this job installing a heatrae sadia 11kw boiler just for central...
Replies
Views
jambo
J
L
What equipment do i need to increase the strength of antifreeze in my combi boiler.I know it is...
  • lesmuscroft
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
M
Hello,my old sime combi boiler needs replacing and i need some advice on the replacement...
Replies
Views
mangoman
M
O
Based across three sites in Worcester, Evesham and Malvern; Orillo provides all products...
  • ORILLOSPAREWORC
  • Latest:
  • ORILLOSPAREWORC
Replies
Views
ORILLOSPAREWORC
O
P
Our hot water has been getting colder and colder over last few weeks, central heating has been...
Replies
Views
G
We have had trouble with the model making a "trombone" like noise on start up and low fire. We...
  • Ghostrider
  • Latest:
  • gaspastemania
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
B
Hi, i cannot get any hot water with this Sime boiler, unless i turn on the central heating via...
  • Butcherboy
  • Latest:
  • Butcherboy
Replies
Views
Butcherboy
B
G
I have been plumbing and gas installing for twenty years now and have fitted numourous boilers...
  • gaspastemania
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
D
Hey guys, Gquigley set me thinking with his post on my other thread..., so I thought I would...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, We lived in a rented house and have a freestanding Ideal Mexico boiler. I'm guessing that...
Replies
Views
D
I have an old Potterton 10-16 netaheat boiler and the flue exits as it should do, just outside...
Replies
Views
D
N
Hi guys we had a new Worcester 30si boiler fitted about 9 months ago....the stat on the boiler...
  • nickjaxe
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Hi, met a rep today in merchants from MAIN boilers, i have seen them but never intalled. Whats...
  • archiedale
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
Hi all, Currently sorting out my dad's bathrom/toilet area and have a problem I'm not...
  • jamiepm
  • Latest:
  • charlie frederi
Replies
Views
charlie frederi
C
A
Hi, We have a Ferrolli Optimax HE 31C Combi boiler that is just heating water up since friday...
  • Andrew Tuck
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
A
Hi I have a five-bedroom Victorian terrace house which includes a loft conversion, so on 3...
  • agent_scully
  • Latest:
  • mickwha
Replies
Views
mickwha
M
L
hello at the moment we have a thorn apollo 30 50 boiler installed which has had a number of...
Replies
Views
PLUMBike
P
K
Hi all, I heard recently mentioned something about "boiler management". It had something to do...
Replies
Views
G
can anyone tell me the difference between left hand and right hand toilet. i don't know the...
  • goolok78
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
D
Hi, I have a baxi platinum combi approz 4yrs old and have had problems with it losing pressure...
  • damonsbeads
  • Latest:
  • damonsbeads
Replies
Views
damonsbeads
D
S
I am going away for four weeks and want to avoid any frozen pipes but don't want to pay for more...
Replies
Views
Susie
S
just was with customer to talk about there options of boiler change ,boiler is in the loft and...
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • princegoose
Replies
Views
princegoose
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back