Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Evening all! Thanks to all who offered advice about my new boiler (thread started 4 days ago)...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
L
Hello, I have an Ideal Mexico boiler in a cupboard under the kitchen tabletop. If I replace the...
  • leonardtax
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
C
Hi, I'm wondering what other boilers are similar in specifications to the Valiant 831 EcoTec...
  • Covbaldy
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
T
Following advise I was given last year by kind members of this forum to replace the old boiler I...
  • TECHY 44
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
I've just moved into a house with a Glow-worm compact electronic 100e boiler and it's starting...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
G
Please excuse what might be a silly question as I'm a 'newbie' on here, but I'm shortly...
Replies
Views
G
hi guys . i would like a bit of advice i am currently using oil central heating considering...
  • gmurray
  • Latest:
  • gmurray
Replies
Views
gmurray
G
C
We have a glowworm energy saver 40 boiler. We have a water tank in the roof and a header tank...
  • Chris jenk
  • Latest:
  • smillsey
Replies
Views
smillsey
S
J
Plumbed this up last week an having a problem with it, the gravity flow from the stove works...
  • Japnut04
  • Latest:
  • Japnut04
Replies
Views
Japnut04
J
F
all 3 in perfect working order prior to being taken out and regularly serviced all complete and...
  • fatherof2
  • Latest:
  • fatherof2
Replies
Views
fatherof2
F
P
As said,customers unhappy with small print,even Which magazine thinks its a waste of money...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
C
Can anyone recommend a boiler to install to work alongside a Gledhill boilermate thermal store?
  • Chris H
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
I am engaged in a major redesign/remodel of our second-floor master bath. The new layout calls...
  • broadwille
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
T
PLEASE HELP...my boiler is showing up h5 code does anyone know what it is i have just purchased...
  • traceywilcock
  • Latest:
  • ian macca
Replies
Views
ian macca
I
N
Hello all - I posted a few weeks age regarding a constant pressure drop on my Worcester Junior...
Replies
Views
N
F
Do oil pumps wear with age and produce lower pressure in the oil delivery to the burner nozzle...
  • funcrusher
  • Latest:
  • funcrusher
Replies
Views
funcrusher
F
K
When the pressure has dropped,it's a jaguar combi 24
  • Kirst25
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
B
house has a 500 l thermal store ..with one oil fired stanley stove and also a wood burning stove...
  • buffy27
  • Latest:
  • buffy27
Replies
Views
buffy27
B
J
Hello. I have an Alpha HE SY25 boiler system in my small single floor house. I have noticed that...
Replies
Views
Copperkid
C
K
Hi all, hope you can help a damsel in distress!! I had a new boiler fitted in December - a...
  • Klactol
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
N
noticed in the GSR mag (march11) the scottish govt. released £1m on 01.02.11 , enough for 2500...
  • noleaksihope
  • Latest:
  • plumbster3456
Replies
Views
plumbster3456
P
Has anyone actually been able to join their so called rewards scheme? When Dan Merkle their rep...
Replies
Views
M
Since saturday, each time I have switched the boiler on it has failed to stay lit without the...
  • Mikeycollins
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hi, I would be very greatfull if anyone could shed some light on the issue i'm having. I have...
Replies
Views
T
I am changing from a old oil fired trianco to a new boiler what pipe work changes can I expect...
  • the pict
  • Latest:
  • the pict
Replies
Views
the pict
T
L
We are having difficulty in sourcing a replacement white toilet seat. The toilet itself has no...
Replies
Views
J
Just wondering does anyone see a problem with the position of the circulation pump it seems it...
Replies
Views
T
last two weeks 1-gas hob and one leaking overflow pipe only i had . but then 10 called calls i...
Replies
Views
B
heatline boiler S24, after removing rad and replacing it, low pressure light flashing and boiler...
  • blindboy999
  • Latest:
  • blindboy999
Replies
Views
blindboy999
B
A bit of advice please Guys , I have a customer who has bought a Rayburn Nouvelle Mk 2 , S/H...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back