Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Hey, I'm desperately trying to calculate the CO2 emissions, (and other flue gases) from a...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone, I have been working on a few caravans recently and they a lot of them have these...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
S
I have Potterton 40l boiler in a kitchen cupboard with a flue through the wall to the outside, I...
  • sean0
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
which potterton/main/ baxi boiler is the best.i have fitted a few baxi 105 hes and main boilers...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Morning, I've got an Alpha HE CB33 combi boiler. The pressure needs topping up occasionally...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
S
1,000nds of B. G. customers have suffered this year because of frozen condenser boiler...
  • serenstaid
  • Latest:
  • serenstaid
Replies
Views
serenstaid
S
R
Casing required for old model floor standing boiler Thorn 56 / 76C. Will collect and make...
Replies
Views
K
Hi I have an IDEAL E-Type RS - 35N boiler its been running perfectly fine for the past year and...
Replies
Views
B
hi was phoned by a customer who has bought a brated new boiler and wanted it fitting - how do i...
Replies
Views
E
I have the following fitted in the last few months, RDB 2.2 Burner with a firebird boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Ok, I've narrowed it down to four combis. All natural gas. Nothing to do with price, but which...
Replies
Views
L
hello we have at the moment a knackered Apollo 30/50 boiler which i am hoping to replace with a...
Replies
Views
Been asked to change an old Ravenheat combi which has a flue directly from the back rather than...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
T
Hi, I hope somebody can help me identify a problem I have with my boiler. It's a 'Halstead...
Replies
Views
when doing gas rates,my boss always told me to run the hot tap at full rate to ramp the boiler...
  • desrob
  • Latest:
  • noleaksihope
Replies
Views
noleaksihope
N
T
Hey, sick of googling around now.. read an amusing argument about installation prices though...
Replies
Views
K
From what date was it a legal requirement to register a replacement boiler? Any link to a formal...
Replies
Views
ktmam
K
M
Is this boiler any good. I am thinking of have one put in a house i rent out. Would appreciate...
Replies
Views
marsaday
M
D
Hi I have moved my heating oil tank to around 1.5metres below the boiler. I fitted a tigger loop...
Replies
Views
Hi got called out to a customer today whose boiler is very noisy. It's a NuWay 2 stage burner...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi all, need some help with a oil line. The line is on a commercial building and needs...
Replies
Views
anyone know if these boilers are any good ? www.intergasheating.co.uk
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Don't know whether to post here on on plumbing as the two are conjoined. Solid fuel...
Replies
Views
Dripping
D
C
Hi Group, Would it be OK to have the waste water from the bath and the sink tapped into the...
Replies
Views
mredd
M
G
Please help! One of our toilets froze up last night. It won't flush. What is a safe way to...
Replies
Views
pauls
P
G
hi all, i am new to here so treat me gently and not sure if this is a bit big for most on here...
  • greyhound
  • Latest:
  • greyhound
Replies
Views
greyhound
G
M
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a small leak in my GlowWorm 24cxi boiler. See the...
Replies
Views
royston
R
T
Does anyone know a website where I can print a free copy of the instruction manual for a C & M...
Replies
Views
T
anyone recommend a cheap outlet to buy an lpg combi? cheers. also , where is best to buy copper...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
S
Can anyone help please? I have a profile boiler( not combi). It packed up during the very cold...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back