Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
i am replacing a sime format 80 b lpg ,can i still get this model if not whats the equivilent
  • kennycarmicheal
  • Latest:
  • kennycarmicheal
Replies
Views
kennycarmicheal
K
K
Hi there, I have a Vaillant EcoMax 8000 series combi boiler. It's probably 2-3 years old...
  • kevster310
  • Latest:
  • pobsdad
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
I have just (well almost) finished an installation using a Glow Worm,Flexicom 15hx boiler. I...
Replies
Views
B
hi all got a job that the toilet keeps blocking up every 3/4 days fills up really fast ,mains...
  • bedspoolplayer
  • Latest:
  • gavinwilson
Replies
Views
gavinwilson
G
C
Hi Folks, I am looking for advice on a coal fired back boiler. I have just bought a...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, potterton performa 28. Just started job. Boiler is not generating enough heat for the...
  • londondave
  • Latest:
  • londondave
Replies
Views
londondave
L
D
Hello, I am relocating a toilet in an upstairs bathroom and while I am at it I am replacing a...
  • daveygravey
  • Latest:
  • daveygravey
Replies
Views
daveygravey
D
N
We currently have a glowworm 56 back boiler that we have to get changed. So far we have been...
  • nugget
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
can any one give me any tips on how to fill a gravity fed system a bit more quicker than gravity...
Replies
Views
jambo
J
Urgent I have a Alpha CB28, 5yrs old, not working since new year’s eve... No HW and CH is...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
D
We had a new bathroom fitted about 6 months with a Vitra Sunrise toilet with Geberit concealed...
  • digbydavies
  • Latest:
  • fagsanbooz
Replies
Views
fagsanbooz
F
Hi Guys, just a quick one.... i was comissioning a new boiler the other day (ideal logic combi...
Replies
Views
gbgas001
G
A
hi all. i need to find a part number for my 7 year old worcester 28i junior boiler. the part is...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
R
Can some one please let me know the correct procedure for leaving a back boiler in and fire...
Replies
Views
the_ace
T
Good evening all. Am due to hopefully be starting NVQ 3 in September (subject to my firm...
Replies
Views
R
Can anybody tell me where to find the regulations regarding installing a gas boiler to timber...
Replies
Views
R
G
Tbh I'm nothing to do with this job I have only been asked to run some underground supply...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, I sincerely hope that someone can help me. We recently had something inside the toilet...
Replies
Views
E
I am trying to find a supplier for a Topra Vit D shaped toilet seat in wood. The cistern was...
  • Edmund Dantes
  • Latest:
  • Edmund Dantes
Replies
Views
Edmund Dantes
E
M
Hi I have a Worcester bosch 30cdi greenstar system boiler when i turn the heating on the flow...
Replies
Views
sunnyp
S
T
It needs an lpg kit fitting, all the pipework is done except for the gas which needs a 2 meter...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
R
Hello, I'm currently trying to figure out the plumbing in our house ready for some fairly major...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Warmflow Oil Boiler c/w Bal Flue. I am getting terrible fumes in the the house I have...
Replies
Views
aceservicing
A
M
Hi, I have a problem with my Ideal Combination boiler, a mini C28. Over two weeks ago, the...
Replies
Views
aceservicing
A
N
So ive spent the best part of my weekend trying to solve this with no luck. Recently purchased...
  • notoriouseddie
  • Latest:
  • Bulldog
Replies
Views
Bulldog
B
M
I have been reading a few of the threads on this forum, and it has made me start to wonder. When...
Replies
Views
alspeed
A
I've got a boiler swap to price up, I need a 28-30kw combi boiler that will fit in a 300mm deep...
Replies
Views
leeagar
L
L
can any one help me i need a manual for the boiler and all manual sites dont have it as it is as...
Replies
Views
leeagar
L
D
Hi guys, I had a Worcester bosch engineer out yesterday to look at my boiler, its been giving...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all Hopefully I can get some help on this forum. Currently getting f.28 error on my boiler...
2 3
Replies
Views
Atppkr
A
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back