Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Non certified boiler..... Assistance needed please Went to a property this morning who need...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
been called by a friend, he has a vaillant turbomax 242e, he said the boiler only works 5...
Replies
Views
heatybob
H
I
Hi the boiler is olsing pressure, about 1.5 every 8 hours. Checked expansion vessel and flow...
Replies
Views
ian macca
I
H
Any good boiler repair men in the North London area with vast experience and able to complete...
Replies
Views
O
Which is the radiator flow pipe on a baxi combi 105e boiler, I know the gas, dcw, dhw, and...
Replies
Views
oldman
O
Serviced a balance flue mexico last week. Everything was looking good - all clean & tidy, BP &...
Replies
Views
R
The boiler in queston is a potterton housewarmer legend. The problem is when the hotwater is...
  • rudeboytee
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
Would one of you kind people remind me why a toilet make a vibrating / humbing noise when...
  • billybongo
  • Latest:
  • Mikey456
Replies
Views
Mikey456
M
what do people think of these boilers,532/i combi boiler.worcester boilers but marked up...
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
F
Hi everyone! Condemned a Potterton prima today on a boilermate 2 and was going to fit a...
  • Flanners
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
The Marco boiler in our church hall is dripping from the spout. You have to buy the entire...
Replies
Views
S
have a Baxi back boiler with GF3 fire front,the fire is not functioning properly and needs...
  • southerngrumpy
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
W
hi just been to look at a job and a customer has a grey plastic soil stack, apart from a 1/12...
Replies
Views
W
E
Hello, I'm hoping for some advice from the experts to see if this gas boiler repair bill is...
Replies
Views
edgers
E
D
Hey guys, I've been trying to diagnose and fix a problem with a heating system and am pretty...
Replies
Views
Suzzane
S
M
Interested in discussing which you think are the best and why? Stainless seem to have the best...
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
J
hi. my boiler keeps losing water pressure. i keep having to top up the water pressure each...
Replies
Views
B
:confused:the baxi 105 replacements on its way its based on the band a main 30 ,now i was not to...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • mike_s
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
D
Purchased a TC Horizon Toilet TC Horizon Toilet inc. Soft Close Seat i have bought a flexi...
Replies
Views
OK so the question is if I am a naughty boy for helping my boiler and also have I done any...
  • 365drills
  • Latest:
  • paulnwales
Replies
Views
paulnwales
P
R
Hi all, Just come across a boiler with no FGA test point, so looks like in going to have to...
Replies
Views
D
Afternoon All My first post! Have a two bedroomed bungalow with a 15 year old BAXI Bermuda...
  • DieselPig
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Hello everyone, A bit of clarification needed on this one. Basically another boiler breakdown...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
we recently had hot water being discharged from the tundish pipe on our boiler on a regular...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
J
Hi All I'm new to this site have only discovered it this morning and although I'm nota plumber...
  • jimbojones
  • Latest:
  • jimbojones
Replies
Views
jimbojones
J
I
Hello, I have an ecotec pro 24.. It has three lights on the front of it. The lights are like...
Replies
Views
Ixape
I
P
Hi all, anyone know what the problem could be with a Glow-worm Betacom 30C, it fires as normal &...
  • Plumbers mate
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hi all, Got a w/c that seems really slow to flush. When flushing water pressure not great but...
Replies
Views
hi all , just found a worcester fault finding course that apparently , when attended and passed...
Replies
Views
K
I have vaillant boiler and it hot water got problems, central heating is fine. How water comes...
  • knsbuilder
  • Latest:
  • knsbuilder
Replies
Views
knsbuilder
K
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back