Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
E
In January 2008 we moved into our newly refurbished home where we had installed a new WOLF...
  • elizabeth
  • Latest:
  • FD Powerflow
Replies
Views
FD Powerflow
F
C
Hi Guys, We live in a 4year old, 3 floor town house with a toilet on each floor (very useful...
  • clivediyer
  • Latest:
  • Tony@ Studor
Replies
Views
Tony@ Studor
T
C
Hi, Sorry to gate creah but i am not a plumber however i have come here becasue I don't know...
2 3
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
B
I went to a property for a customer of mine to issue a land lord. I called her to say that I...
Replies
Views
B
K
Hi, I’m a reasonably competent DIY’er looking to replace the existing soil stack at the back of...
  • keepitlive
  • Latest:
  • double d
Replies
Views
double d
D
M
Hi Can anyone help please? when I had a Ideal H30 boiler installed in my kitchen the engineer...
  • mojo123456
  • Latest:
  • mojo123456
Replies
Views
mojo123456
M
G
Hello All. I have been reading a few threads on the forum, notably "Offset toilet waste...
Replies
Views
G
I currently have a Vokera Linea 730 fitted in my house and guaranteed every week something will...
  • gasmanscotty
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
Hi all, this is mainly aimed at any oil fired or oftec registered technicians out there. I...
Replies
Views
D
If I install a solid fuel stove with back boiler, with a header tank, in the good old days I'd...
  • David Graham
  • Latest:
  • David Graham
Replies
Views
David Graham
D
H
can we still fit band b boilers ?
  • Heating-eng
  • Latest:
  • gasmanscotty
Replies
Views
gasmanscotty
G
B
My elderly neighbor has had a ferolli boiler fitted by npower and she is getting serious...
  • bcusteve
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
S
Hi - Please could anyone advise me on the following problem... I have a Ferolli Falcon 2 combi...
  • squeakyclean
  • Latest:
  • squeakyclean
Replies
Views
squeakyclean
S
A
hi all. i think the main board has gone on my worcester 28i boiler. ive had a look at a...
  • ajsoad
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
hi guys, i got this problem with my customer's toilet, when they flush their toilet there is...
Replies
Views
hello all, vaillant has been my boiler of choice for some time now, however after learning...
  • Viper Gas
  • Latest:
  • gaspastemania
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
R
Hi giuys, What is the standing on fitting B rated boilers now? I know the regs changed on 1st...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
Hi all Got one of the above boilers where upstairs rads gey warm when only calling for hot...
Replies
Views
sparky
S
been to a ICON 40 heat only boiler and after alot of faffing around and testing after initially...
Replies
Views
L
Just had my Worcester 30 HE boiler installed after it has been sitting in my spare room for 18...
  • loki2120
  • Latest:
  • derrybongo
Replies
Views
derrybongo
D
M
hi, i need to have a oil tank assesed , to see if its suitable to store oil, it needs to be a...
  • MARK007
  • Latest:
  • kerolina
Replies
Views
kerolina
K
M
The pressure in my lpg boiler is normally around 1 bar. The other day I noticed it had dropped...
Replies
Views
Customer phoned me that their Watchman (old style) doesn't get a signal so I guess its the...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all, Apologies in advance if this has been covered many times in the past. I'm...
Replies
Views
a friends boiler- ideal excel, room sealed, system--- works for only 3 minutes then stopped, the...
Replies
Views
P
im looking for a cheap but reliable combi boiler. its landlord territory. been asked to quote...
  • pauls
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
S
Hi, Been working on gas for a while now (yes, I'm registered!), but looking to also do oil and...
Replies
Views
D
This is on in Coventry next week (28th and 29th October 2010). I'm going, which probably now...
Replies
Views
C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4hHh2cXu0
  • Chrisgy
  • Latest:
  • furniss567
Replies
Views
furniss567
F
A question for all the gas installers out there. Went to price up two full systems yesterday...
  • SimonG
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back