Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
E
Hi I have come across a grey plastic Soil Pipe which is broken at Floor level, It needs to be...
  • Essex Mark
  • Latest:
  • FlameWorx
Replies
Views
FlameWorx
F
S
Hi, New member - in fact have joined specifically to ask this question! Is anyone aware of any...
  • Sarah Stickland
  • Latest:
  • abcgascare
Replies
Views
abcgascare
A
I am fitting a new toilet for a friend. The existing waste pipe comes out of the wall for about...
Replies
Views
Hi, just went to do a landlords ticket on a property which had baxi bermuda back boiler and...
  • 3083sam
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
D
I renewed a hot water cylinder around a week ago. Fitted by about 2 o'clock and filled but I...
  • dontknowitall
  • Latest:
  • paulnwales
Replies
Views
paulnwales
P
P
Complicated story. We are renovating the kitchen area of our 200 year old house built on a...
  • pandim
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
My son needs a new boiler and has gone for a Worcester Bosch 18Ri RSF. We thought of using a...
Replies
Views
F
Can anyone please recommend a boiler around (28kw) without a pump over run. Open vent...
Replies
Views
L
Just wondering if an 18kW boiler would be using 18kW of power while running at full rate? I've...
Replies
Views
T
C
I have just had my soil stack altered to accomodate a corner toilet without a flexi. I was very...
  • Copper Top
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
S
I have a Baxi 105e combi boiler. It has recently started to shut the flame off when the hot...
  • steve6023
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
S
We recently moved to a new house. I am shocked to know that the extended kitchen in on top of...
  • stalinsunny
  • Latest:
  • stalinsunny
Replies
Views
stalinsunny
S
Hi Again i have a soil pipe (black 110mm plastic) which I need to renew as the pipe has peeled...
Replies
Views
H
hello I have a Baxi combi 80e boiler and it has developed a problem any advice will be...
  • hotdogharry
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
E
are they anygood?
  • ewoodblue
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
M
Hi - Just been advised that I need to flush my boiler - anyone know how?
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
Hi guys, anyone here want to rate halstead boilers in general? there not very common where i...
  • obseen16
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
New to gas, so please bear with possibly stupid questions... If you were say replacing a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi Just been down to the bungalow where the plumber is first fixing piping etc for the...
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
4-6 inches it sticks out. Is it possible to get over it without sticking out massively and...
  • WaterTight
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
C
Hi, I had a top fitted push button toilet fitted two years ago.It has started to overflow due to...
Replies
Views
cairns
C
H
Hi guys im new to the forums. Im going to do 2 bathrooms for my girlfriends family and her dad...
Replies
Views
HHP Ed
H
H
Hi I don't know if you can help me. I've looked at numerous videos but none of them seem to...
Replies
Views
L
Why are there so many issues ,had to replace toilet, Grey waste going into wall is about 3inch...
Replies
Views
Hi been to look at at job today where they want (amongst other things) a coal fired back...
Replies
Views
B
OK, so a few weeks ago the hot water in my flat stopped working, and half the electrical...
  • badatdiygirl
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi Folks, Im looking to install a new system boiler to replace my back boiler. House has been...
Replies
Views
T
D
Buy her some flowers and chocolates.........
  • Dotty
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hi all, Thanks for advice in advance. I'm new to this forum and have done a bit of searching...
Replies
Views
S
Just seeing if this has happened to anyone else. I've looked after an elderly couples plumbing...
Replies
Views
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back