Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
We are going to install a boiler on a conservatory wall. it is a 100mm brick wall. the mortar...
Replies
Views
M
How much do combis go for at the scrapppers ? Normal std stuff. ta
Replies
Views
F
Hi all, been asked to sort out a multifuel boiler/stove, not having come across one of these...
  • furryneddy
  • Latest:
  • furryneddy
Replies
Views
furryneddy
F
A
Hello, I have posted a separate thread on here about an ongoing problem, however I have now...
  • alastairpearce
  • Latest:
  • bengasman
Replies
Views
bengasman
B
H
Hi, I am completely modernising a property and I believe in buying all materials myself. The...
Replies
Views
E
I have a Back Boiler with a hideous Fire front. I know that i can not remove the fire as it...
Replies
Views
R
Due to my retirement, I have a large quantity of gas boiler spares for sale. These are all new...
Replies
Views
RB gas
R
O
Hi all, I need to buy a large quantity of worcester boilers - circa 30. Can any of you...
  • orchardviews
  • Latest:
  • FD Powerflow
Replies
Views
FD Powerflow
F
D
Recently the pressure in our boiler dropped to zero. I re pressurised the system and removed...
  • davegirtch
  • Latest:
  • davegirtch
Replies
Views
davegirtch
D
A
I have recently installed a 5kw wood burner with 2.5 kw boiler, but have found out the bosses on...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have searched high and low in my local merchants to find a replacement flush button for...
  • bigeyes
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
L
I installed a high level cistern and need to make a flush pipe so i went and bought a flush...
Replies
Views
E
Hi Chaps, Need the name of a good heat only boiler that does not need a pump over run... I know...
  • efficient
  • Latest:
  • efficient
Replies
Views
efficient
E
B
What is theCheapest Combinaton boiler on the market? I try to tell customers that a a good...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
D
Just a general question, anyone know anything about these babies? Just had a phone call...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I have a large house and the plummer suggested to do a dual system (large as in 5 bathrooms...
Replies
Views
mcluma
M
E
hi, new poster on here, i was just wondering whwt you guys would count as essential tools for...
  • eamonnb
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
been notified by one of my regulars that a potterton kingfisher MF that I installed about 9...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, What do you need to write when doing a write up for a boiler service for gas portfolio...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
D
Hi all, Asked by a friend to service her boiler I came across this: Installed just over 2...
  • diamondgas
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
H
I've just a question about changing boilers, as i'm not gas safe what can i do when i change a...
Replies
Views
H2ODAN
H
Hi there, Can anyone help me to explain the various stages of a professional boiler service...
  • Mirkoilondon
  • Latest:
  • capitanpugwash
Replies
Views
capitanpugwash
C
S
I have a sterling oil fired burner about 5year old when timeclock has been switch on burner will...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
only meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i need an inventory '3' boiler choice to offer the custards, a...
Replies
Views
C
Can anyone identify this boiler please...
  • capitanpugwash
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
hi people, Can any one give any advice on fault finding on boilers, mainly the older boilers...
Replies
Views
K
I have a leaking TRV on a combi boiler heating system, do i have to drain the system down to...
  • karlhayes
  • Latest:
  • yorkieplumber
Replies
Views
yorkieplumber
Y
I
Thanks for all the help given in deciding which new boiler company to go with for my property...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Firstly, I am not a plumber. However, I need a new boiler and I'm torn between getting a...
  • mayonline2010
  • Latest:
  • mayonline2010
Replies
Views
mayonline2010
M
M
I have a Glowworm Energysaver Combi 2 that seems to run all the time even when the heating or...
  • mjordan
  • Latest:
  • beneyresgas
Replies
Views
beneyresgas
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back