Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
hi guys, new to the forum but have been reading the posts on here for some time now, GREAT...
  • stokedan1
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
M
have you guys have any experience with glowworm system boiler sxi
Replies
Views
C
Hi Guys Located NG22 Notts / Lincs border Hopefully I am posting in the right section. I'm in...
Replies
Views
G
Can anyone clarify the bottom end price for a regular boiler service. I know the service various...
  • gregg1908
  • Latest:
  • Plucky
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
L
Hi am about to remove existing low level toilet,and replace with a close coupling , the waste...
  • leslie50
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
N
Hi, Anyone know of any good breakdown/servicing courses for boilers?
  • natwill
  • Latest:
  • gaspastemania
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
R
I am replacing a baxi system boiler with the above boiler in a large house . There is a...
  • richardd
  • Latest:
  • richardd
Replies
Views
richardd
R
what is the situation regarding band b boilers,am i right in saying manufactures are no longer...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
B
got a glowworm cxi combi that is overheating on heating and hot water .i removed the filter and...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Heating-eng
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
K
Hello All, I am new to this website - but i am in desperate need for some impartial advice. My...
  • kavita83
  • Latest:
  • kavita83
Replies
Views
kavita83
K
C
Hi Guys Located NG22 Notts / Lincs border Hopefully I am posting in the right section. I'm in...
Replies
Views
Hello there, i have an ideal mexio 40-60 boiler, it is currently in my kitchen cupboard, there...
Replies
Views
got one of these to fi,t anyone done one,i have not come across one, have i any thing to worry...
Replies
Views
B
My friend wants a new boiler and was hoping to get one for about 700-800 pound? any...
  • bob the plumber
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hi all. Advice appreciated as I may soon be posting all the facts in this dispute on here for...
Replies
Views
I know some one was mentioning that he has just install one about few weeks back ! Please...
Replies
Views
A
hi all. im in the middle of converting a box room into a bathroom and i need a bit of advice on...
Replies
Views
M
I have 3 Ideal Standard (Alto I think) dual flush toilets. One is fine and flushes perfectly...
Replies
Views
maxwead
M
D
Where can I purchase the black plastic connectors that go into the back of a wall hung pan?
Replies
Views
L
Hi Am having trouble fitting a close coupling toilet . The toilet is from B Q, as it never...
Replies
Views
royston
R
G
Hello all I am not a plumber but I have managed to fix my toilet with some pointers from this...
  • GSimon850
  • Latest:
  • carol.james3
Replies
Views
carol.james3
C
M
Help! Ran out of oil and now system seems to be airlocked! Boiler is a nuway st40
Replies
Views
L
Need to cut back a cast iron soil pipe about 8 inchs, the pipe goes straight out the wall, was...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
J
Hello all, I recently had a new shower fitted (Triton pietra 8.5kw thermo) on saturday and now...
Replies
Views
jeacthm
J
P
I may have a split coil and need some advice, can anyone please explain how i find, check and...
  • pauljones
  • Latest:
  • pauljones
Replies
Views
pauljones
P
R
Bit of whimsey....but if you could take all the boilers on the market and take the best bits and...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
hi all. im pretty sure the PCB board has gone on my worcester 28i junior boiler. i dont think...
Replies
Views
D
Commercial Oil Boiler not working. Opened her up and found she'd not been cleaned properly for a...
  • Dotty
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
G
Hi, i am planning on decorating my bathroom, which will include moving my toilet back against...
  • gazza606
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
P
Hi, Our boiler was installed in 2005 and has always worked fine. I tried to have a shower...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back