Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
Hi Folks, I am looking for advice on a coal fired back boiler. I have just bought a property...
  • chopper95
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi folks When the DWH is running on my combi boiler it screeches until I turn the taps off. It...
  • Marty32
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
G
I have a problem with my boiler its about 5 years old. I currently have the central heating off...
Replies
Views
Gary2112
G
T
As the post says. I went to do a gas safety check for a client I had been to for three years...
Replies
Views
R
G
fitted an ideal logic boiler last may the customer then phoned me to say that they had the gas...
  • glasgow guy
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
Went to do a landlords today in a ground floor flat. They have a 3 year old Greenstar 24i...
  • BLOD
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I have to install a boiler on third floor of a house, the boiler is going on the kitchen wall...
Replies
Views
T
anyone came across one of these, i can't seem to locate them
Replies
Views
S
If possible I would like some advice regarding a fault with a Ferroli Falcon 2 combi boiler I...
  • squeakyclean
  • Latest:
  • squeakyclean
Replies
Views
squeakyclean
S
C
Just been installing one of these and upon wiring it up am having problems with it. It is a...
  • capitanpugwash
  • Latest:
  • capitanpugwash
Replies
Views
capitanpugwash
C
N
Go easy on me please, im new to this !! I have a Grant Oil Combi 90 V3 MAX. Its around 4yrs oil...
Replies
Views
N
Has anyone got an idea of how i can get hold of a Chaffoteaux & Maury Britony combi SE 1m flue...
  • spikewt
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I don't do much boiler repairs so I'm not that clued up, anyway I fixed a shower for a customer...
  • GQuigley67
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
F
Hello, im new to the forum and im after a bit of advice. Basically I have just brought a house...
Replies
Views
fifec123
F
Can an open vented heating sytem be converted to a sealed system by adding an expansion vessel...
  • Rizme
  • Latest:
  • GerrythePlumber
Replies
Views
GerrythePlumber
G
Can anyone reccommend a good quality floor standing condensing gas boiler, have been using a...
Replies
Views
R
Hi could anyone help please? I have been having problems with my upstairs toilet. The plumber...
  • roblindsey
  • Latest:
  • roblindsey
Replies
Views
roblindsey
R
M
Currently have 11 year old Keston C55 which is now no longer working, looks like heat exchanger...
  • martinl
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
Hi, i have got this boiler performa 28 and i have got an ongoing problem (for a year now...)...
Replies
Views
beeny
B
Hi Lads, Got two cast stacks to replace next week with plastic ones, never having replaced one...
Replies
Views
P
Can anyone recommend a decent regular boiler for me? we normally do combis but in the past have...
  • peteisfishing
  • Latest:
  • peteisfishing
Replies
Views
peteisfishing
P
J
I have a warmflow U70 boiler and just recently it has stopped working for the downstairs heating...
Replies
Views
U
After running a bath tonight, the boiler wont fire up at all. The lights on the front do not...
  • Uphall Dave
  • Latest:
  • Uphall Dave
Replies
Views
Uphall Dave
U
M
hi, i've been passed a job locally that involves plumbing in a full system, running a heat-only...
  • markproperjob
  • Latest:
  • markproperjob
Replies
Views
markproperjob
M
G
Hi Guys Hope someone can help, as I'm completely flumoxed on what to do next... We have a...
Replies
Views
A
boiler wont ignite. It has good water pressure and gas. It sparks but wont fire up. Any one on...
  • ashwilson
  • Latest:
  • ashwilson
Replies
Views
ashwilson
A
G
Found this, it's expensive for what it is. it's a flexi and it's for boilers and central...
  • Guest123
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
R
I am replaceing a baxi sytems boiler with the above. There is a heating pump and and expansion...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I am trying to find out some information to help me locate a fault onthis regular boiler...
  • JUpton
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
my boiler will not ignite for heating.have had it on summer setting and when i try to switch...
  • marshy57
  • Latest:
  • pobsdad
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back