Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
are they any good,whats installation like and after care
  • desrob
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Anyone out there know of a Boiler service record sheet? Don't know if this exists but my...
Replies
Views
J
hi, recently went to survey a kitchen to ripped out and new one put in and noticed that...
  • jamesboy678
  • Latest:
  • jamesboy678
Replies
Views
jamesboy678
J
A
Hi guys, I have had a property broken into and all the central heating, hot and cold pipe and...
Replies
Views
alyn2511
A
M
Got a call today by a customer who says that his 2 year old Ariston 32 Genus has been Id'd as...
  • Marco
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
E
Hi All, Can anyone please help me with my dinosaur of a back boiler, before we begin Im a 27 yr...
Replies
Views
T
I am trying to gather opinions about what is the best type of boiler. Some hardened experienced...
Replies
Views
B
Was servicing an old potterton oil fired boiler. Was working fine apart from a noisy fan. Had no...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
O
I have removed photocell connection to control box. I get a click but no woomph! (does not fire)...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
K
Hi all I hope to get help with worcester 24i junior combi boiler. the reset light flashes every...
  • Khanmmy
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
I am about to replace the flap valve on a close coupled toilet. I understand it is advisable to...
Replies
Views
D
Saw this today and thought it an unusual route for a soil pipe. Is this common practice? I'm...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, just down the gas pipe calculations on a worcester bosch 28i junior combi a work buddy is...
  • krav965
  • Latest:
  • capitanpugwash
Replies
Views
capitanpugwash
C
F
Is there currently any grants going for converting an old oil C/H system to a new Natural gas...
Replies
Views
C
Hi All, I was wondering if you could help? I need a new boiler and central heating system. I...
Replies
Views
T
ok so we have a camray 5 combi boiler but our hot water isn't very hot at the moment and once...
  • teacherandmum
  • Latest:
  • kimbo
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
G
Whats the crack with fitting one of those these days? Against building regs?? Can you register...
Replies
Views
G
My son has bought a house which has a rear single storey extension. The soil pipe from the loo...
  • geriatrix
  • Latest:
  • That Extra Mile
Replies
Views
That Extra Mile
T
H
Hi Guys, Hopefully someone can help me out with this; so yesterday the reset button and the...
Replies
Views
B
We have been recommended the above two boilers as a replacement for our old back boiler. We know...
  • beekie40
  • Latest:
  • beekie40
Replies
Views
beekie40
B
T
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and hope someone can help. We have an ageing (30 year old) Ideal...
  • theprof
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
B
hello all, my boss has given me a list of possible faults to find on Y and S plan systems e.g...
  • billychuff
  • Latest:
  • billychuff
Replies
Views
billychuff
B
P
The main 22mm flow/return CH pipes from my combi boiler will eventually run downstairs into the...
Replies
Views
H
Dear All, I have a Boulter Camray Compact oil-fired Boiler controlled by a Gledhill...
  • hugh jaas
  • Latest:
  • Kev the gas
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
N
Hi all, Does anyone know of a decent college or anywhere in the surrey, kent, london area that...
Replies
Views
Kimou
K
R
Ive got a Glow worm compact electronic condenser boiler (7 years old estimate), and it keeps...
  • robbo33
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
I have a Tavistock back to the wall toilet. This is going on to a marble floor. The toilet pan...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
J
Can anyone recommend a good 40kw open vent boiler wall or floor it going in a cellar Cheers Jon
Replies
Views
Hi all, we are going to install a megaflo system, the boiler is a baxi megaflow, but there is no...
Replies
Views
Ho5972
H
G
can anyone help or advise please. i have a wolf tgb 40 boiler. its overheated and wont stay on...
  • gal.in.distress
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back