Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
been to have a look at a leaking fortic tank and are gonna replace it with a direct 2 pump Range...
Replies
Views
C
hi all just studying fault logic on combis. when combi goes from ignition to ignition proving...
Replies
Views
cobra
C
Which way round should the plastic piston fit in the toilet cistern filling valve please. Does...
Replies
Views
A
Changed and old boiler for the above today. Wired in the power as I would normally (as the old...
  • Aqua Tech
  • Latest:
  • Steve @ TheHeatingHub
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
N
Morning Folks, I am a lawyer and not a plumber or technical whizz kid of any sort, but was...
  • Nicola G
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
E
Hiya We have a ferolli combi boiler, about 7/8 years old. Since we've lived here we've had no...
Replies
Views
Evabels
E
Hi folks, i'm due to install a new system in a 5 bed home.. I'm a little baffled on the...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
H
Hi, I'm looking into linking up 2 wood boiler stoves into a central heating system via a...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
P
Can someone please tell me the flow rate of the following boilers so I Can compare. Vaillant...
Replies
Views
P
anyone else had trouble with the orpella siphons from plumbfix/screwfix had 2 today and the the...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
A
Got another guy asking if we will come around and sign his work off. He has acs and is a BG...
Replies
Views
H
I have a dripping hot water tap to fix which I know how to do. It's just I've not worked with...
Replies
Views
J
Hi there, i recently moved into a 1950s house, but have found a couple of radiators dont get hot...
Replies
Views
I needed a cheap complete toilet recently for a landlord, I purchased one from Wickes for...
  • Plumbcrazy56
  • Latest:
  • 365drills
Replies
Views
365drills
F
Hi, I'm fitting up a house with UFH, Vaillant and a Unistore unvented cylinder. Couple of...
  • fd3typer2
  • Latest:
  • fd3typer2
Replies
Views
fd3typer2
F
T
Hi, I have always used danfoss oil burner nozzels when servicing [mainly domestic ] . Does...
  • tom brack
  • Latest:
  • tom brack
Replies
Views
tom brack
T
U
We're in the process of buying a new house. A new boiler was installed in October last year. The...
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
M
I have a question about domestic plumbng.when I tie in oil and solid fuel do i need a pump on...
Replies
Views
F
just been to look at a job its 4 flats all had combi boilers in but all been riped of the walls...
Replies
Views
fixter1
F
I
We wanted to put in a wood burning stove with back boiler linked to a thermal store (also linked...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
H
I have a combi boiler installed in my new house. Is it possible to install solar heating panels...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, new to the Forum an ex-boatbuilder not a plumber so hoping for some words of experience...
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
G
Could anyone help me to locate a manual for a worcestor 24i mk11 as i have tried in vain to find...
  • gregg1908
  • Latest:
  • gregg1908
Replies
Views
gregg1908
G
Hi i have had a query asking how much i would charge to fit a toilet in South London area. My...
2 3
Replies
Views
J
My sister and I have arranged for gas to be suppied for the first time to our deceased parents...
Replies
Views
P
Evening all, the Scottish boiler scrappage scheme starts on 24th May but word is that you have...
Replies
Views
looking for advice on fitting a new boiler to a one pipe system The existing boiler is a...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have a Vaillant VCW 242E combi which is refusing to fire up since I drained the CH system...
Replies
Views
P
I Have just been round to quote this job and the builder wants me to put the boiler of 10mm ply...
  • plumbdoctor
  • Latest:
  • gaspastemania
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
M
I have 28KW Potterton Suprima 100 open vent system that the believe is about 10-15 years old...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back