Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
I am about to install the drains for a mill conversion and as they will run under the concrete...
Replies
Views
R
Trying to help my elderly in-laws with 5-year-old Greenstar 24i junior combi condensing boiler...
Replies
Views
G
I have recently installed and commisioned a 30kw Baxi main eco boiler. It passed all the...
  • gregg1908
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
P
hi i had a new boiler fitted in babys bedroom in the cuboard does the cuboard need to be vented?????
Replies
Views
M
As per title can anyone tell me the answer? Mr TP (otherwise known as he who is never here) has...
Replies
Views
C
Hi,I'm new to the forum so hi to all. I've searched but can't find a definite answer to this.I...
  • Chrisdorsett
  • Latest:
  • That Extra Mile
Replies
Views
That Extra Mile
T
P
hi there, uncovered a hidden soil stack today, and its not cast iron or plastic it is a very...
  • plumber89
  • Latest:
  • hasbean
Replies
Views
hasbean
H
G
I've been asked by a local school to replace 3 toilets. Ideally, however, they want only 2 to be...
Replies
Views
P
went to a gas safety the other day and a flat across the yard has just had a new boiler fitted...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Water is leaking into the pan. I am pretty sure the part that lets water into the cistern is...
  • andrewjmdata
  • Latest:
  • DIYsal
Replies
Views
DIYsal
D
Do you guys powerflush before every boiler swap or only if the systems really dirty and manuel...
  • Destroyer2813
  • Latest:
  • ADM360
Replies
Views
ADM360
A
C
hi guys just been looking at wiring diagram for a combi, noticed lots of different colour wires...
  • cobra
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
N
Hi - I have a flowmax boiler in my flat - I have just noticed that there is what looks like a...
Replies
Views
Nelson
N
J
Hi Guys I am not a plumber I'm a sparky, I have a Ideal HE24 Boiler with a Central heating...
Replies
Views
M
Saw this the other day, I can't imagine what the installers pipework looks like inside!
Replies
Views
B
Hi I am just a single house wife with poorly baby at home with a boiler that just will not work...
Replies
Views
G
Manufacture year approx 05/06 never used comes in origional box c/w instructions
Replies
Views
G
R
This something that has always done my head in. Commercial COCN1. After a boiler service is a...
  • Ryster
  • Latest:
  • metaldust9
Replies
Views
metaldust9
M
C
I have just moved in a rented flat (Housing Association) , ground floor in a two storey listed...
Replies
Views
rocky
R
S
Hi, I fit bathrooms and have had a customer ask if I could give them a price to replace their...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all Back again. I've now got an overflowing toilet and as I'm no expert I thought I'd ask...
  • rob_in_notts
  • Latest:
  • LegionellaSlave
Replies
Views
LegionellaSlave
L
C
hi all on intermittent combi boiler lockout faults does the voltage go back to the point of the...
Replies
Views
cobra
C
I get usually 1 or 2 calls a week regarding boiler installs / probs - I don't do this kind of...
Replies
Views
P
hi ive got to fit a wc in someones walk in wardrobe, but it involves running 4inch soil quite a...
Replies
Views
Hi all Any thoughts on a potterton heat only boiler, any good? or can anybody recommend a...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I have back to wall toilet and today I have realised that the handle doesn't work...
Replies
Views
G
Hi,I have a Worcester 24CDI RSF combi boiler.When you switch on after a couple seconds the DHW...
Replies
Views
goobjoob
G
A
Hello all, We are a gas safe reg company and used to be Oftec. This ran out and am trying to...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
R
DHW fires up but shuts down within seconds. Water gets quite (too?) hot but little comes out of...
  • reedjr
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hi I am just about to plumb in a woodburning boiler stove. It has 2 22mm pipes coming out the...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back