Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi Guys,I recently had british gas out to my flat to look at fitting a new combi boiler, they've...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I’ve decided to replace my existing Ravenheat RSF 820 / 20 boiler as it...
  • sometimesuk
  • Latest:
  • sometimesuk
Replies
Views
sometimesuk
S
a landlord is thinking to upgrade his regular boiler to megaflo system, due to financial reason...
Replies
Views
C
Hi thinking of fitting a couple of rads to run off my wood burner back boiler. Its only about 3...
Replies
Views
carljon
C
J
Hi. hope some one can advise, i have a trianco solid fuel (antrohcite) boiler. about 20 years...
Replies
Views
N
Evening all, I'm looking for a few recomendations of a decent mid-range boiler. I need a...
Replies
Views
S
Morning everyone,i get straight to the point,when i studied @ college one of the things they...
Replies
Views
ste b
S
I know it has been discuss before,but can you just give me your opinion on it please ! 1-combi...
Replies
Views
E
So custard had an old potterton fuego super backboiler on gravity HW pumped CH, and as part of a...
  • eco_mark
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Just picked up a Baxi Solo 15 inc std flue for £650 inc vat from Discount Heating Discounted...
Replies
Views
Hi ppl, Just a quick one, when commissioning a new install do you A: Just do a Gas Rate. B...
Replies
Views
Hi gsr wizards a work colleague of the Mrs is trying to get a ballpark figure to update a...
Replies
Views
J
how far does your oil tank need to be from your boiler.
Replies
Views
does anyone know who makes this boiler and where i could get the manual or contact details of...
Replies
Views
G
Please could some one offer me some advice in regards to removing a back boiler. The client has...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
B
Hi first post so please be gentle........ I am looking at having my heating system converted...
Replies
Views
P
I F++++++ HATE ECO TECS these boilers are junk !!!! worked on two today both litter
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • metaldust9
Replies
Views
metaldust9
M
R
Hello plumbing geniuses I hope you can help me. I have a Worcester 24CDI combi, it puts out hot...
Replies
Views
G
Hello all. I was having work done in my house and needed the central heating controller moving...
Replies
Views
Gromit
G
V
My previous posting requesting details of where to get the fixings for my shower enclosure was...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
How do you turn the temperature down on these awful boilers, burning my hands doing the washing...
Replies
Views
I have a glow worm ultimate 30ff boiler, install date approx 1995. On the PCB LED 4 doesnt light...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
M
Currently have a Keston C55 (49kw) which now needs to be replaced. Received quotes from...
Replies
Views
martinl
M
S
Just moved into my new place and am wondering whether it's worth getting a combi boiler fitted...
Replies
Views
i went to an old house yesterday to do a landlord certificate, the boiler is an Ideal RS40S in a...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
B
Just curious
  • billychuff
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
Anyone had much dealings with BBU's/fires and ceiling fans in same room? I am aware the regs...
Replies
Views
anybody after a bit of advice on a ideal elan rs 250 gas valve
Replies
Views
R
Where do you guys get your toilet Syphons from? I've gotta go and replace one in a concealed...
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
A
Hi New to the site and would like some advice on the following. Approx 14 years ago when we...
  • askpackers
  • Latest:
  • askpackers
Replies
Views
askpackers
A
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back