Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
While safety check/servicing a Glow-worm BBU today I discovered there was no fused spare to...
  • Backboiler
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
Had a boiler break down earlier. They said it stoped workin over night. Done the usual then...
  • spikewt
  • Latest:
  • Steve @ TheHeatingHub
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
P
hi i have a potterton gold boiler that when i turn a cold water tap on either in bathroom...
Replies
Views
W
Hi there, I would sooo appreciate any help or advice anyone has... I wanted a shower fitted as...
Replies
Views
F
Has anyone got a wiring diagram for a thermal store with solar thermal, wood burner & oil boiler...
Replies
Views
M
We are replacing an large old oil-burner for a modern set-up. (house is being extended) The...
Replies
Views
plumberps
P
J
I have to replace an old toilet. it is cemented into the soil pipe, what is the best method of...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Okay, now i dont consider myself to be the best "fault finding" engineer out there, and much...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I’ve been asked to install a hot water only boiler, any ideas of brands etc. Regards
Replies
Views
G
i need to change a valve on my bathroom rad......i have a back boiler and cloed tank in the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Im new to this so here goes. I have a conventional hw/ch heating system. Im able have HW...
Replies
Views
Mawdz66
M
D
Any one seen or got one of these? ive had a few jobs now with Cast iron soil pipes and im...
Replies
Views
A
help have oil dribbling from bleed screw, the satronic lockout is not on but boiler does...
  • adrianfs1
  • Latest:
  • adrianfs1
Replies
Views
adrianfs1
A
A
Hi all hope someone can help, taken delivery of 1000lts of heating oil today, moved into...
  • adrianfs1
  • Latest:
  • adrianfs1
Replies
Views
adrianfs1
A
L
Hi, My old Potterton NetaHeat conventional boiler packed up recently and I've had leaks from...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Larysa
L
B
Just a general question, a couple of Gas fitters are doing work at my fathers house at the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, does anyone know of any usefull sites that offer information on boiler fault finding???? Thanks.
  • awhitfield
  • Latest:
  • awhitfield
Replies
Views
awhitfield
A
T
Hello, I have been told that it is not possible to run underfloor heating using a solid fuel...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, we have a central heating system run via oil worcester combi boiler. Due to the high...
Replies
Views
M
I have a new bathroom in the attic and i connected my toilet up to the stack last night and used...
Replies
Views
looked under every rock to find details / manual on this one any help would be appreciated...
Replies
Views
T
this is a combi boiler, and is new to me as moved in last winter, and now suddenly boiler will...
Replies
Views
totsusa
T
R
My daughter's flat is on the 4th floor and she is in need of a new combi boiler. The flue exits...
  • rongagain
  • Latest:
  • rongagain
Replies
Views
rongagain
R
F
Has anyone got a wiring diagram for a thermal store with solar thermal, wood burner & oil boiler...
Replies
Views
B
I want to change the taps on the rads in my living room. I know i will need to drain the system...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all New to this forum. Been called out to a job on a ravenheat LS80 T. The boiler will not...
Replies
Views
stevie
S
S
Hi all. Custard wants a combi for around £600, location demands services to go up to the...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I am new to this forum as looking for a bit of general advice... I have got a Glow...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to find out what a ballpark figure would be for supplying a 32kw Biasi combi and...
Replies
Views
hey guys had a phone call, somebody had a fire and back boiler disconeccted and combi fittted...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back