Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
W
I should be grateful if you help me with the following query. I had a Worcester green star 30...
Replies
Views
M
Hi! i'm new to the forum, i've got what i think is a gloworm spacesaver 50 boiler that is...
  • mpage
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
At the weekend having looked up at the ceiling and noticing what appeared to be a damp patch it...
Replies
Views
M
M
Went on the tour today and was fascinated to hear that it has 2618 toilets which makes it the...
Replies
Views
G
My Baxi platinum combi is 4 years old but I never sent the 5yr guarantee away after...
  • gibss3
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Does anyone know where i can pick up a pipe decoiler mainly for use in ufh as im getting a few...
  • phil111188
  • Latest:
  • phil111188
Replies
Views
phil111188
P
S
Need to replace old boiler/cylinder tanks replace with new combi boiler (5 year warranty...
Replies
Views
D
I'm replacing a back boiler with a combi boiler for a work project (i'm an apprentice) and I...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
whats the best solution regarding old metal (iron) soil pipe, when renewing sections,is there...
Replies
Views
M
I moved into my house 4 years ago.It has a Worcester 28cdi combi.It has worked well and i have...
Replies
Views
B
So my terrible luck continues. Fancy modern soft close seat comes loose and being a modern...
Replies
Views
block
B
A
I have an Expansion Vessel which has corroded it is an 18ltr Potable . Connected to a Tribune...
Replies
Views
B
I'm looking into ways to put en-suite bathrooms into two bedrooms which are room-in-roof (2nd...
Replies
Views
B
Hi folks, I wonder if anyone can give an idea as to this problem? There appears to be no power...
Replies
Views
B
M
Hi. My unvented cylinder was recently replaced with a Santon Premier Plus Cylinder. This was...
Replies
Views
N
S
Typical sods law, my house has just gone under offer and my 15-20 year old Potterton Profile 80e...
Replies
Views
J
Looks like my trianco anthrocite boiler might be near it's sell by date. I would like to take...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, got a problem with my toilet, it don't flush all around the toilet & only goes half way...
Replies
Views
Morning guys. I just followed a van down the road this morning with a big sticker on the back...
Replies
Views
O
Hi, I would like to know if its possible to fit a downstairs cloak. The problem is the new...
Replies
Views
I have just upgraded my parents heating system to an unvented type and fitted new Vaillant...
Replies
Views
mark_mc
M
J
Hello i recently posted a thread regarding my leaking Trianco Redfare anthrocite solid fuel...
  • joiner wayne
  • Latest:
  • joiner wayne
Replies
Views
joiner wayne
J
D
Hi I would be very grateful for any advice please. My old ravenheat combi boiler will not...
Replies
Views
W
Hi we had a problem with the water alternating between warm and cold - we researched and came...
  • webdragon
  • Latest:
  • webdragon
Replies
Views
webdragon
W
I
Anyone any experience of these? It's a all electric wall mounted combination boiler. Fitted one...
  • Ivor Bates
  • Latest:
  • Ivor Bates
Replies
Views
Ivor Bates
I
C
I have some problems with my Hot Water Heater Boiler, the meter points at 0, but normally it's...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, 1st post.. I have an open fire with a back boiler and I need to get hold of a new...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
L
I have got an enquiry ongoing at the moment to fit a wood boiler stove via a 300litre...
Replies
Views
lenny
L
O
I am currently planning a new bathroom suite at home and currently have the soil stack running...
Replies
Views
oyeomans
O
A
I have a Stelrad Group Ideal Mexico Slimline RS55 boiler and just recently it has stopped firing...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back