Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi everyone was looking some help regarding servicing gas and oil boilers when u arrive to...
  • Smac
  • Latest:
  • Steve @ TheHeatingHub
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
C
Can u still fit grade b boilers? Because you can still bye them...?
Replies
Views
R
Got to quote for a replacement old glow worm wall mounted. Gravity circs to cylinder and pump on...
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
H
Guys: Have been having lots of problems lately - replaced the 2 PCBs, flow switch, thermistor...
Replies
Views
S
Have a property which I would like to rent out and then move in. However, I have a dilemna in...
  • snash1039
  • Latest:
  • Resolute
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
E
Ok guys, got a tricky one for you. I have a Worcester Bosch 240 BF Boiler.It's been serviced...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
E
when we turn on the boiler, nothing happens except the flashing red light comes on which...
  • emmastimo
  • Latest:
  • emmastimo
Replies
Views
emmastimo
E
J
Hi i am looking for some advise, I intend on fitting a boiler stove with 2 pipe connections to a...
Replies
Views
Jay1986
J
Hi We have an ARISTON boiler (about 4 years old I guess). The last few weeks it keeps cutting...
Replies
Views
G
Hi I currently have a Performa System 28i which I am currently experiencing intermittent HW...
  • Gunner69
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
D
Dont have much to do with oil Can anyone help ? WB oil fired combi no oil to nozzel and no...
Replies
Views
desiboy
D
W
Hi - i have a Firebird combi 90 oil boiler - working fine until last week when the flow switch...
Replies
Views
wolbut
W
..and into a sort of large pipe, possibly clay. The gap between the toilet's waste and the large...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Sorry to report that the most recent link to boiler manuals does not work. Gutted:sick:
Replies
Views
R
Hi I've just had a Worcester-Bosch 24i Junior combi boiler installed in the loft. Gaps were...
  • RichardG
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
N
Hi trying to get the boiler working in my camper van, seems to be a very simple boiler, but i...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi all I have a Worcester Greenstar 28i junior boiler which incorporates a dt20 programmer...
Replies
Views
W
ive recently qualified and registered on the gas safe register as a domestic installer,ive...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
R
Dear all, I am having a kitchen extension done so will be getting rid of our old Vaillant...
  • Redlion_uk
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
M
Baxi dou Tech , vailiant eco tech or ideal logic
Replies
Views
H
hi anyone know about stanley oil fired range. its a duel burner oven works fine heating burner...
  • holedoctor
  • Latest:
  • holedoctor
Replies
Views
holedoctor
H
E
Hi Sorry to bother , but i have back boiler grant style and the flowpipe appears to be luke...
Replies
Views
emoore
E
P
Hi all can i fit a 60kw boiler, I am gas safe but only domesitic, its for a very large privite 6...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the element in a Gledhill Pulsacoil hot water cylinder boiler. Though I have...
Replies
Views
S
Looking to purchase a new combi boiler. Where can I purchase one online or store? Any...
  • snash1039
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
W
Hello All, I'm sure this issue has been 'done to death' so please forgive me if I'm asking the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a customer with a leaking plastic soil pipe. It's outside on a joint into an...
  • The Plumber Guy
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
If plumbing a feed from a domestic oil tank to a domestic oil boiler using the 10mm or 15mm...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I got my gasafe a few months ago and have only really dealt with combi installs...
Replies
Views
D
just wondered if anyone knows where to carry out spillage test on glowworm majorca 246n back...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back