Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
ive just been to a vaillant t3w sine 18 got to be nearly 30 years old It was loosing through...
  • stevetheplumber
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
L
I have a Heat Line S24/S30 Compact Wall Mounted Combination Boiler which is coming on but after...
Replies
Views
Leigha
L
P
Hello everyone I have a Alpha CB24 boiler 11 years old which has a fault which my Plumber who is...
  • PHILLIPD12
  • Latest:
  • PHILLIPD12
Replies
Views
PHILLIPD12
P
P
ignore the title...upon commissioning of vokera linea he the trimmers for the fan speed are set...
  • proelitegas
  • Latest:
  • proelitegas
Replies
Views
proelitegas
P
G
Hi i have just tested my central heating system ready for the cold weather its a glow worm...
  • Gareth cooper
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
M
Hi Guys, My first post so please go easy on me, I have a gas Baxi Combi Eco80 boiler, it has a...
Replies
Views
J
been thinking of setting up my own boiler insurance scheme/plumbing cover scheme for a while and...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all. I have a wood burning stove w/back boiler connected to my central heating/hot water...
Replies
Views
tomkelly
T
M
Hi, I have a problem with my Glowworm Ultimate 50FF. Went away on holiday and when i returned...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I have a Ferroli HE31 combi boiler and eversince we had it fitted 4 years ago its been...
Replies
Views
Tony Qi
T
J
Couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the price of this ferroli demicondes 26he boiler in my local...
Replies
Views
J
Went to a networking meeting yesterday to try and get in with a local builder, he told me that...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I need some advice re the type of boiler to go for. I want mains pressure to all taps, and...
Replies
Views
Dave_H
D
R
i was told that a condensing boiler works better under pressure? is this correct? surley a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys I have just moved house and my new place has an old baxi back boiler system installed...
  • James Stewart
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
G
does anyone actually make any money doing this ?? my experience thus far is alot of running...
  • gaspastemania
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
H
Hello everyone, I have just joined this forum as I need to have a new boiler fitted, & am...
Replies
Views
M
I have an Albion thermal store system, with 2 pumps ( boiler and ch ). This was in house when we...
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
R
Hello everybody, Just thought I would ask a quick question on here. I have been installing gas...
Replies
Views
mikimac
M
I
Hi newbie on here so forgive my dumb questions. I've a glowworm ultimate 100ff which i believe...
Replies
Views
S
hi lads, im doing my acs gas training and was just wondering how to test the FSD on boilers? can...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
hello people, am i right in thinking that if a customer asks me to move a boiler that they have...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
Hello I had a new boiler installed yesterday. Ideal logic heat 12 When both the heating and...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
G
hi chaps, got a fault with my worcester 350 boiler. hot water works fine and heating switches on...
Replies
Views
goosey
G
A
I got asked to do a quote for a customer yesterday and the customer requested a worcester boiler...
  • andrewstokes87
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
R
Hello guys, new member here. I have a firebird oil boiler. It has worked fine up until a few...
Replies
Views
Jimmeh
J
R
Cloakroom on ground floor has waste pipe exiting through concrete floor. Pipe starts 11cm from...
Replies
Views
T
I am about to replace a diverter valve on a combi (cdi 24) but have been told by a friend who...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Myson Velaire 90/110 non-condensing oil fired boiler in my house and I tend to keep the...
Replies
Views
What's the code for the button battery which goes in the new type Oil Watchman? (I know the old...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back