Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
hiya i have been asked to link up the back boiler to heat the radiators,the back boiler is...
Replies
Views
rjscan
R
pricing this job at the moment, need to know if a heating system has no cylinder stat & only 1...
  • johnnyplumb
  • Latest:
  • tommytoker
Replies
Views
tommytoker
T
G
Hi all Just after your views on this boiler, whether its a decent boiler compared to the CXi...
  • Gas Jim
  • Latest:
  • bob the plumber
Replies
Views
bob the plumber
B
W
Hi, I have a Vokera Compact HE boiler which was fitted new about 2 and a half years ago. It has...
  • willow65
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
P
BAXI COMBI BOILER 105HE heating and water problems, switches off.Hi, any ideas on this would be...
  • PEPlumbing
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
H
In 2006 we had a new Bathroom fitted top to bottom. The chaps who did the job, guaranteed to...
Replies
Views
B
Looking at the syphon on my daughter's Worcester Combi I see many particles at the bottom...
Replies
Views
Beemer
B
Pricing a job for a customer for a new boiler and a few additional rads, all the existing rads...
  • AllyBongo
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
H
For years, I have been running a solid fuel boiler and an oil boiler in parallel on an open...
  • Hampelmann
  • Latest:
  • Hampelmann
Replies
Views
Hampelmann
H
A
went to a boiler yesterday and found a boiler with a huge build up of sulphur the owner had the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, New to this site. I have an open vented pumped system, the boiler and HW cylinder...
Replies
Views
A
P
Hi...was called out to fix a leaking radiator valve and add sludge remover to the system..no...
Replies
Views
N
Hi everybody, I'm new here and trying to unravel the building regs regarding a soil pipe at a...
Replies
Views
Hybrid
H
B
hi guys and girls recently had probs with my pilot light going out on my back boiler but just...
Replies
Views
cdgas
C
L
A few weeks ago we had no hot water or heating, I noticed the pressure gage was below 1 so I...
Replies
Views
laurenm
L
L
Hi can anybody explain what this is all about, first time I have seen it, and can I remove it.
Replies
Views
Hardy1
H
G
......can't beat this for £69. Even with delivery, it's excellent value. Lux Compact Back to...
Replies
Views
B
Hi Peeps. Need some urgent help here as i am unable to light my Ferroli Optima 601 Combi...
  • bilabonic
  • Latest:
  • 141bernard
Replies
Views
141bernard
J
I have moved into a house last Friday with the above boiler, had a plumber round to service it...
  • J-Mitchell
  • Latest:
  • 141bernard
Replies
Views
141bernard
came across these pipes in a block of flats,they have a threaded boss connections ,does anyone...
Replies
Views
S
Please can anyone help. I can hear the ignition sequence working and then the gas firing up but...
Replies
Views
Sarah H
S
G
Hi all Im just getting back into installing gas boilers and im after a bit of advice on what...
Replies
Views
P
wow whats wrong with people open 3 way valve not capeed and the fire removed. a...
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • CMairiD
Replies
Views
CMairiD
C
C
Hi, I have a Ferroli Optimax HE31 boiler, that is displaying a F36 error code - a code does not...
Replies
Views
cascas
C
L
I have 3 quotes for a replacement boiler. Prices vary, but I'm happy to pay more for a better...
Replies
Views
D
open fire lit for the winter, hasnt been lit in years. lit it up anyway, and the radiators are...
Replies
Views
B
hi i have a heatline boiler c24 the problem with this boiler is that when the pressure drops to...
  • badboy_225
  • Latest:
  • badboy_225
Replies
Views
badboy_225
B
K
Hello, I need some help please! I have just moved into a rented house and have this Greenstar...
Replies
Views
oil
Hi I wanna do oil course to obtain OFT 101 OFT 105E AND OFT 600A Do i need to build portfolio...
  • Tony Clifton
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
C
Hello all i have posted a previous post over this but may have not explained properley My fault...
  • carlossparky
  • Latest:
  • carlossparky
Replies
Views
carlossparky
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back