Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
in the newport area south wales we are fitting a full system with a oil boiler so we are looking...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Got called out to this boiler with a noisy fan. Noticed the case seal looked bit iffy and after...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
C
Hello, I have a tricky urgent situation where I need to install a boiler with a horizontal flue...
Replies
Views
ch123
C
J
Hi my fiancee and I have just bought our first house and in it is a glow worm 24 cxi which the...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Folks, I'm looking for some boiler advice please...... I own a flat tenanted by students and...
  • greigwal
  • Latest:
  • greigwal
Replies
Views
greigwal
G
T
Hi guys This is my first post so be gentle with me. I've recently moved into a house which has...
Replies
Views
Trotz
T
I have ground floor flat.I need to change it to combi boiler.The gas meter is in the kitchen in...
Replies
Views
B
i'm currently getting 9.7v on my modulating coil when on full flame, Vokera 80sp manual suggests...
Replies
Views
bigoz
B
B
My water pressure keeps dropping. I have topped up the water but still happening
Replies
Views
M
Hi there, a customer wants me to fit a new combi boiler. He currently has a back fired boiler...
  • Macca2011
  • Latest:
  • Macca2011
Replies
Views
Macca2011
M
My boilers condensate is running loose into a length of 32mm solvent weld waste pipe and isn't...
Replies
Views
P
Is it at all practical to replace a toilet with the more usual UK back outlet for the soil pipe...
Replies
Views
pol098
P
J
Hi Guys. Been asked to swap a potterton heat only for a glow worm flexi com 15HX. Looks...
  • jrab1970
  • Latest:
  • Steve @ TheHeatingHub
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
C
Hi, Does anyone know what the options on the Ferroli Optimax HE31 relate to. Had a problem...
Replies
Views
M
I have an old worcester combi. With the clocks changing my wife tried to change the times that...
  • michellematt06
  • Latest:
  • michellematt06
Replies
Views
michellematt06
M
i have got a seperate cistern and pot connected by a flush pipe,i cannot change it to close...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
V
I'm such an ejit - opened up the valves to increase the pressure and I somehow managed to walk...
  • *Victoria*
  • Latest:
  • *Victoria*
Replies
Views
*Victoria*
V
F
Hi all im installing a new combi system in my house and have been recomended a few boilers by my...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I was wondering how useful the courses hosted by Worcester Bosch , valiant , baxi...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
M
Hi everyone i was just hoping that somebody could please help me identify this boiler model as i...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
I am not a plumber and have a very limited knowledge of such matters. 1. I have a largish 3...
Replies
Views
T
B
can someone tell me if the modulator coil on the gas valve should modulate voltage smoothly when...
Replies
Views
bigoz
B
A
Hi, i've been asked to lag the above pipe from where it comes out of the wall to the drain...
Replies
Views
mikimac
M
G
Being new on the road had a strange customer request the other day. To qualify for a hefty grant...
Replies
Views
Came to look at a job where a customer was complaining about the noise from an AGA back boiler...
Replies
Views
V
Good Evening all, 1st time here...and no expert!...so please be gentle! I'm looking to replace...
  • vaultsman
  • Latest:
  • vaultsman
Replies
Views
vaultsman
V
Y
Hi all, Please can you help me. I have moved into a house and so far just qualified for wet...
  • YoungMarkC
  • Latest:
  • YoungMarkC
Replies
Views
YoungMarkC
Y
Evening all, I was wondering how useful the courses hosted by Worcester Bosch , valiant , baxi...
Replies
Views
S
Hello I wonder if anyone could throw any light on a very tiresome problem. We have the above...
Replies
Views
P
Just been to quote for a bbu out combi in, however, noticed a big creda power shower/sp in the...
  • peteisfishing
  • Latest:
  • peteisfishing
Replies
Views
peteisfishing
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back