Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
On a Victorian block of flats the roofer is recommending connecting gutters into soil stacks and...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
T
hi any help would be greatly appreciated.. i have a worcester 28i junior and it has started to...
Replies
Views
theexey
T
A
As usual its a friends boiler so he thinks Im a bluffer Its an old boiler that is not...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I'm new on here so be gentle!!! We have just moved into a rented property with a...
  • smudgebiscuit
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
C
A house has a cndensing combi fitted, whilst vacant awaiting sale, heating pipes (flow and...
Replies
Views
T
B
is it possible to replace a vokera linea 28 boiler with an a rated energy vokera boiler, whould...
  • bobmyo
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
M
Hello, im new to this site so I apologise if this has been asked a lot before. I have a 14 year...
  • mrvillicus
  • Latest:
  • shorticus
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
Could anyone recomend a really good efficient multi-fuel stove /boiler that can heat up to 8...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
O
Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I have an Ideal Isar boiler and tonight noticed it's making a...
  • Old Boiler
  • Latest:
  • Toned.f
Replies
Views
Toned.f
T
B
Boiler just stopped working. I can hear the the pilot sparking. The CH pump working and the...
Replies
Views
B
B
This is my first post, so I am hoping that someone can help us. We have a 7-yr old boiler that...
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
Had a couple of customers this week say they didnt want their boilers servicing as £50 was too...
Replies
Views
R
Could someone recommend a good wall mounted external to boiler programmer and stat for the above...
Replies
Views
R
My daughter is in the process of having a new boiler fitted and whilst I am confident in the...
  • rongagain
  • Latest:
  • copperdragon
Replies
Views
copperdragon
C
F
We have a (getting on for) 20 year old Baxi Solo boiler running our fully pumped heating system...
  • Fred Bloggs
  • Latest:
  • Fred Bloggs
Replies
Views
Fred Bloggs
F
O
Hi Everyone - I'm Jo from West Yorks and need some advice about my Ideal Boiler - it's not...
  • Old Boiler
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
B
hello all, if you cant get the excess air below 75percent without the co going very high, during...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Can any one tell me if it is possible to fit a boiler to current standards on the fourth...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
R
Has anyone any suggestions on a commercial combi with a high flow rate on hw. it wants to run a...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
K
right went to swap 2 rads today! draining down rolls meself a ***, stood in garden waiting for...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
P
Help Please. I am upgrading the central heating with both a gas boiler and a wood burner with a...
  • Plumbloco
  • Latest:
  • Plumbloco
Replies
Views
Plumbloco
P
Hi, Boiler was making noise, so i cleaned the system, fitted total filter, add chemicals. And...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a combi boiler with a flue that can be fitted/sealed through wall from...
  • johnnyplumb
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
D
Hi All We share an internal soil stack with the house next door, the stack runs inside their...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 831 boiler, just over 3 years old now. The problem I...
  • boilerwoes
  • Latest:
  • Jonwells
Replies
Views
Jonwells
J
R
Hi folks, on a job trying to get a toilet repaired for a customer. But I can't get the inlet to...
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
It is gravity system. Boiler was making noise. I cleared the system, fitted total filter. And...
Replies
Views
J
Hi people im new to this forum and I know nothing about plumbing so be nice ha ha! Anyways Im...
  • johntmanic
  • Latest:
  • Tony@ Studor
Replies
Views
Tony@ Studor
T
N
Hi, hope someone can offer some advise on here. Boiler is a Grant oil boiler. The union that...
Replies
Views
navylark
N
B
Hello,i have a problem with one of my radiators,its cold at the top which means i will have to...
Replies
Views
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back