Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
H
I want to replace my ideal mexico super cf 75 I keep getting recomended worcester 18 system or...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Just got a twin coil cylinder, for an unvented system, do i need to connect in the solar...
  • jimgiraffe
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
G
a Betacom 30 combi boiler has just been installed in a house we have only just moved into, and i...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Just had a call. Customer has a cast iron stack and he wants to branch a bath waste...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there am currently trying to download as many boiler manuals as possible so can keep them...
Replies
Views
F
Evening everyone I very rarely come across electric boiler but this week I have come across...
  • Flanners
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Hey guys. me again. i have a customer who "Knows everything". im fitting a new boiler for the...
Replies
Views
K
halstead boiler with room stat wired in, boiler seems to be operating on internal stat, over...
Replies
Views
K
D
I've asked on another forum but I'm going to ask here as well. We have a 16 year old Glo-worm...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All I have a relatively new (18 months old) worcester greenstar 12Ri boiler. The rcd tripped...
Replies
Views
JamesT
J
S
Hi Everyone new to the forum. Ive just started renting a property one of the things i noted...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Anyone help me with a query?? Im installing a toilet and the new waste outlet of the pan is...
Replies
Views
shneld
S
T
Hi there, I'm looking for some advice regarding a boiler upgrade. We live in a 4 bedroom...
  • thediamonddoc
  • Latest:
  • thediamonddoc
Replies
Views
thediamonddoc
T
H
What is the best 18kw system boiler is the baxi megaflow as good as the worcester
  • higgins79
  • Latest:
  • higgins79
Replies
Views
higgins79
H
A
We are having a new toilet fitted in the bathroom which has meant a change to the plumbing...
Replies
Views
angedup
A
D
OK, i have decided to give up on trying to fix the Twyford Nocturn pan i apparently have as i...
  • Davey Cammack
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
R
Some time back I posted a query in this Forum about Boiler either ignoring the Room Thermostat...
  • rojroj
  • Latest:
  • david dimbleby
Replies
Views
david dimbleby
D
A
Hi I have a Worcester Greenstar 40CDI Conventional boiler. The boiler and CH system is just...
Replies
Views
approach
A
T
Hi guys, Someone on the forums posted a link not to long ago with loads of boiler manuals...
Replies
Views
S
I have a Potterton Suprima 120L (approx. 120,000 BTU) boiler which has been running for about 5...
Replies
Views
sijones
S
how does one change the toilet seat on one of these back to the wall pan and is it possible to...
  • desrob
  • Latest:
  • Pipes Plumbing
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
C
Hi, we just moved into an area with no gas, so we are getting a propane tank fitted so we can...
  • Collectors
  • Latest:
  • Collectors
Replies
Views
Collectors
C
S
I am having a Alpha Intec28X condenser boiler fitted I am getting mixed reviews more bad than...
  • samantha625
  • Latest:
  • adrian816
Replies
Views
adrian816
A
P
Help. Our hot water is working fine, but every time I put the central heating on the pressure...
Replies
Views
perrini
P
S
Hi Question on how best to design/solve back flow in a Solid Fuel Primary circuit. This is...
Replies
Views
X
could someone please give me feedback on this boiler which has been recommended by british...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
F
Hi out there, Im not sure if this is where i post so it may be moved :)...My toilet is up @#$%...
  • falcon220570
  • Latest:
  • gravytrain
Replies
Views
gravytrain
G
H
What work would be involved in adapting my open vent system to put a system boiler in?I have...
  • higgins79
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
N
Hi there we have a Valliant Boiler that is losing pressure. We had the problem about a year ago...
Replies
Views
H
What's the best heat only boiler to buy for a 25 year old system was recommended baxi sol 18he...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back