Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
N
Hi evry-body. Virgin post (honestly). I have a Vaillant 630 System Boiler/Unistor Tank coupled...
  • nutrino111
  • Latest:
  • nutrino111
Replies
Views
nutrino111
N
P
Hi just want some clarification in GSR but don't have my part p yet customer want a new wireless...
Replies
Views
T
P
Combi boiler flue terminal is approx 1.5 meter away from neighbouring property however both...
  • proelitegas
  • Latest:
  • bob the plumber
Replies
Views
bob the plumber
B
G
.....absolutely through the roof and double the price of 110mm soil pipe and fittings. There are...
Replies
Views
T
J
Hi, I have the above boiler with an unvented tap in the airing cupboard. I want to drain the...
  • jmcclintock77
  • Latest:
  • willing2learn
Replies
Views
willing2learn
W
hi, when doing a boiler and cylinder to combi conversion, do you have to re-pipe all hot water...
Replies
Views
J
my Genus HE Type C boiler has just come up with and error E 02. insufficient water pressure and...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
A
not in great shape but need to know make of boiler as theres nothing on it.
  • andyg0507
  • Latest:
  • andyg0507
Replies
Views
andyg0507
A
B
hey lads, anyone know where to get a good schematic on back boilers being linked to heating
Replies
Views
brianc1
B
T
I have a Vaillant boiler ECOTEC Plus 831 in a domestic installation. I intend to drain the...
Replies
Views
Tileta
T
H
We have just had a brand new CH system and Grant vortex condensing combi boiler installed. It...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
Hello I have woecester greenstar he 30 plus combi boiler. Pressure gauge dropping half a bar...
  • peter wilson
  • Latest:
  • peter wilson
Replies
Views
peter wilson
P
C
Had to replace an old circulating pump today for a back boiler. Before I removed the pump i...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, just having a whinge really. What is it with these totally enclosed toilet pans? Why would...
  • twistednuts
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
C
Have a job where a combi is being installed into a kitchen cupboard. gas, cold feed, dhw are...
Replies
Views
T
W
Hi all, Wonder if someone can give me some advice please. I have a Vailant Ecotec plus 624...
  • wonderful wend
  • Latest:
  • wonderful wend
Replies
Views
wonderful wend
W
H
Heat only or system boiler Worcester 18kw system/regular boiler to repace ideal mexico super...
  • higgins79
  • Latest:
  • higgins79
Replies
Views
higgins79
H
F
I will be moving into a 1900s semi in 2 weeks with a gas fired back boiler, dont know the age as...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys, next week im due to service an old Trianco TCO 15/19 oil boiler, If i remember...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Just wondering if anybody has had any dealings with the Baxi Multiheat boiler yet in the UK...
  • darkhorse
  • Latest:
  • darkhorse
Replies
Views
darkhorse
D
Hi, The title says it all how would one classify this installation as? Found one the other day...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
T
Hi everyone. My first post. I have a small office building (all ground floor). Until 2 days ago...
Replies
Views
Tony0
T
R
Hi all, I'm trying to wire in a programmer (Drayton LP111 [single channel]) and room stat...
  • robovanbasten
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
O
Forgetting the price difference for a moment has anyone an opinion/experience on combi storage...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
H
Hi everyone, I have joined this website hoping to get some advice on my boiler. I have a...
  • help me please
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
J
Hi I have a Powermax 155x situated in the middle of my flat which has a boiler flue running the...
Replies
Views
L
Hiya i normally install but went to breakdown of baxi megaflow he system condensing boiler, 3...
Replies
Views
S
I have a problem with a cast iron soil pipe in the bathroom connecting to the toilet pan and its...
Replies
Views
B
Can anyone recommened a good 40kw Floor standing OV boiler? Been out to an Ideal Mexico today...
Replies
Views
O
Hi, In the house where I live we have a Glow Worm Compact Electronic boiler, and the problem is...
Replies
Views
O
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back