Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
I currently have a Glow Worm 30cxi boiler with a mechanical timer on it for scheduling on and...
  • stickyfoot
  • Latest:
  • stickyfoot
Replies
Views
stickyfoot
S
S
Hi, hope someone can help. I have a potterton boiler and when I came home the other day the...
Replies
Views
sophie
S
S
Hi Chaps, I have an old glowworm CH system with 2 tanks in loft and HW cylinder in airing...
  • sirricardo
  • Latest:
  • sirricardo
Replies
Views
sirricardo
S
B
Hi, Recently purchased a worcester combi oil boiler, I am currently running rads & hot water...
Replies
Views
I looked at a non condensing boiler tonight , the flue elbowed of the top along 300mm then...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
M
Hi All, I've been hunting around/reading manuals etc for ages but can't seem to get a definite...
Replies
Views
MattC76
M
G
can i blank off the hot and cold pipes to my combi and use it as a system boiler with an...
Replies
Views
grayo
G
L
I want to replace my ancient Rayburn 480D oil boiler/cooker. The boiler side is rated as...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
D
Hi people I hope you may be able to help me. I have just had a Vaillant ecotec plus 418...
  • davy999
  • Latest:
  • parsonsplumbing
Replies
Views
parsonsplumbing
P
S
nj njn
  • schweetpants
  • Latest:
  • schweetpants
Replies
Views
schweetpants
S
G
I'd like to switch from oil fired heating to electric. My question is, would I need to replace...
Replies
Views
greire
G
F
I posted a question on the general plumbing questions regarding how long it should take for it...
Replies
Views
F
C
Hi All I have a Firebird 90 oil filled combi. A short while ago at random intervals the central...
  • clayo74
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Hi all. My thorn floor standing boiler has started to shut itself down. The pilot was out this...
Replies
Views
D
Hi everyone Thought I'd run this problem past you guys in case someone has come across it...
  • Dibber
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
A
Dear readers - I am not a plumber but do have a bit of technical savvy to seek your help and...
Replies
Views
alana
A
W
Hello, I have just had a new boiler (Vaillant) and radiators fitted. The heating engineer has...
Replies
Views
S
I'm trying to pair a Viessman Vitodens 100W (30kw) systems boiler with a Albion Ultrasteel...
Replies
Views
I
Our 26 year old thorn apollo boiler is still going, but in the interests of efficiency we are...
Replies
Views
M
Hi All, Hope you can help. We have a Vokera Excell 80SP Combi boiler & we are suffering from...
  • mikeallen
  • Latest:
  • Patrick007
Replies
Views
Patrick007
P
D
I have a Linear 28 boiler fitted it has recently had a new heat exchanger fitted but now when it...
Replies
Views
U
Anyone got one of these? Having problems with mine at the minute. Automatically shuts off to...
  • unibumuk
  • Latest:
  • unibumuk
Replies
Views
unibumuk
U
S
Hi guys, I have a old floor standing Glow worm boiler. and when fired up heating gets upstairs...
  • samtheplumber
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
Have a customer out in the sticks looking to install a boiler running off of red diesel.. Has...
Replies
Views
K
Basically i have a Potterton Prima 30b boiler installed in my flat which the landlord is...
  • kevin plumber
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
A
I have a Potterton 80e boiler and I think it is currently not working because the pilot light...
  • Anne Prescott
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
K
Hi All, Need some advice, ive been called to a property with an ideal classic system boiler...
  • Kerr Gas 1
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
T
Hi all. I'm not a plumber and have an issue with my Halstead Ace High boiler - it keeps locking...
  • tomkinsey
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
working on an old potterton famingo getting a high ration ie above .008 gas rated within...
Replies
Views
T
hi, first time on forum been searching as much as i could. I'm thinking of changing old volkera...
Replies
Views
tfc475
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back