Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi, would appreciate some advice... noticed about an hour ago the boiler (Baxi Solo) started...
  • spanners1967
  • Latest:
  • spanners1967
Replies
Views
spanners1967
S
S
Hi all, Newbie question, sorry if been asked before but I've searched and come up with nothing...
Replies
Views
J
I live in large old house, and the heating bills are quite expensive. I turn off radiators in...
Replies
Views
D
hi im working on 3 strebel scb60 boilers on a low loss header sharing a common flue.2 of the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, Can anyone give some advice on our Boiler which is a Vokera Linea 24 which has been...
Replies
Views
L
Please bear with me, I'm new to this forum Bought a Wimpey house (daft I know) and we have a...
Replies
Views
E
This is my first post so please forgive me if I've put this in the wrong section. We are in...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
G
Hi guys I hope you can help me (well it's my sister) she has had 4 different plumbers and...
  • gazza1988
  • Latest:
  • gazza1988
Replies
Views
gazza1988
G
I
Can anyone help boiler losing pressure even when isolated losing 2 bar. In 4 hours no leaks at...
  • iannevins
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I have bought a flat which requires a new boiler fitted. It had one, but seemingly the last...
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys are there any schemes like the old warmfront scheme that are worth trying to join or...
Replies
Views
P4ULT
P
J
Hi everyone, I qualified a few months ao now, however, I am needing a fault finding course or...
Replies
Views
V
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to all this so please be gentle... :-) I have a Euramo Gold Class F...
  • valjester
  • Latest:
  • valjester
Replies
Views
valjester
V
R
I have an Ideal Isar HE30 boiler that is giving me great central heating but no domestic hot...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
T
hi this is my first post on here so i do appologise in advance for my lack of technical...
Replies
Views
S
Apologies if this has been asked before, I did try a search. We have juts moved into a house...
  • scots_jon
  • Latest:
  • scots_jon
Replies
Views
scots_jon
S
M
customer is looking at getting a new gas system boiler, im not fitting incase any asking. but he...
  • mark_mc
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
H
I am having problems with the hot water upstairs on a valiant Combi boiler, its about 10 odd...
  • haquea
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
A
I have an ideal FF280 Boiler. It has developed an unusual fault. It fires up correctly...
Replies
Views
W
Needing help please boiler wont fire up for heating or ho****er..goes to lock out after 3rd...
Replies
Views
woodso
W
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm after a bit of advice - there seems to be a wealth of...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
S
Can my c/heating oil floor boiler be adapted to heat the water in my house? I have a...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
B
wonder who makes it,ferroli? heap line? apparently roars like a lambo must have twin exhaust...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • Mbear
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
E
Hi all just been to look at a job of removing wiring from airing cupboard where the old boiler...
  • electricgraham
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
F
Customer is having to bleed a top radiator in a combi boiler sealed system.Could this be a build...
Replies
Views
Hello forum, my boiler woke me up in the morning about three weeks ago. It was making very loud...
Replies
Views
G
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but could do with some Help & sound advice on my heating...
Replies
Views
Gardner
G
O
My mum had a BG combi boiler fitted 6 years ago to replace an old boiler on a 35 year old...
Replies
Views
O
C
Hi all, My laptop is dying and I was wondering what other pieces of hardware others use to view...
  • Combat plumber
  • Latest:
  • Mbear
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
G
hi, im having problems with my boiler, whenever the heating comes on or i put the ho****er tap...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back