Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
W
Woke up this morning to only cold water and no heating (great start to the new year) anyways. my...
  • wesshaw1985
  • Latest:
  • easyman
Replies
Views
easyman
E
M
I have a vokera boiler with a drayton mid way valve to choose either h/w or c/h or both. When...
Replies
Views
P
Im about to replace a very old back to the wall toilet where the waste goes straight down into...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, I am looking for some advice. I had a high pressure problem with my Potterton Promax...
Replies
Views
vipey
V
T
I have a Baxi Solo HE boiler which is approximately 2 years old, however the control panel and...
Replies
Views
Titchy82
T
S
I have been asked by my cousin, could i look into electric boilers, as they have no gas where...
  • shiner737
  • Latest:
  • shiner737
Replies
Views
shiner737
S
can anyone give me the current rules and regs on boilers in domestic garages eg can they be...
  • billybob150811
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
T
Hi All, need a bit of help to id a boiler type from a photo only. there are 7 pipes connecting...
Replies
Views
T
cannot get pilot too stay on,not thermocouple,i have cleaned gas pipe lines, when i press to get...
Replies
Views
F
Hi Could I have your thoughts and maybe advice on this: For the last 2 weeks I couldn't get...
Replies
Views
M
Before having my combi boiler moved to my loft my central heating worked fine. The max height...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
G
my compact 100e is causing me problems!! heating system is no problem.....getting hot water is...
  • glyn ollivant
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
Hi My name is Bob. I was searching the net for information and found this forum. In my house I...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We live in a rented house & have had problems with our boiler since Day 1. Mainly in that...
  • daniel3982
  • Latest:
  • Toned.f
Replies
Views
Toned.f
T
R
First of all let me start with Hi i am new :) And now for the worst part, I have no knowledge of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, The new combi comes with a plastic flexi conduit style hose with a rubber / silicon...
Replies
Views
M
Quote please for fitting wider pipes between meter and boiler (betacom 30c) - have been advised...
  • Melanie Gazey
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
We have a Glowworm betacom 30c combi-boiler coming the end of its second year. We had a glowworm...
  • Melanie Gazey
  • Latest:
  • Melanie Gazey
Replies
Views
Melanie Gazey
M
J
Hi all, Did a power flush a few months ago, went back this week as boiler cutting out and BG...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
C
Hi all, I'm a complete novice when it comes to plumbing & central heating systems so please...
Replies
Views
cjyoung
C
K
Hi hope you can give me an idea why my danesmore 20/25 oil boiler spewed boiling hot...
Replies
Views
J
A friend's neighbour has just had a new gas central heating system installed including a...
Replies
Views
CMairiD
C
S
I am looking for a suitable combi boiler that can run another circulating pump for wet...
  • self-builder
  • Latest:
  • self-builder
Replies
Views
self-builder
S
S
Hi there I,m looking to change my gas boiler which is presently a Glow Worm Economy 40 with a...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
What heat only boilers dont need a pump overrun? I know the solo doesnt but I am a bit reluctant...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here and would greatly appreciate some advice. We recently had a combi boiler...
Replies
Views
S
I need to get a new system boiler but I need to make sure it is the right size. I have done the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, first post. Firstly, let me explain that I am an electronics engineer and my trade is...
  • michael194
  • Latest:
  • michael194
Replies
Views
michael194
M
W
hi ive got a property thats got a ideal rs 250 system boiler in been working ok for years...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Hi everyone I am just about to complete my ACS with gas logic and currently work for a local...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back