Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
I have the worlds worst boiler! We have spent over £800 on the boiler in the last 2 years and it...
Replies
Views
benver
B
M
I got my outdoor warmflow boiler serviced about a week ago and it has not worked properly since...
Replies
Views
Rozie
R
B
went to look at a job and the boiler position is a floor standing old potterton boiler in an...
Replies
Views
T
D
I have a warmflow boiler with a Riello burner. All working OK. What i would like to know is what...
Replies
Views
D
Hi just wondered if any of you guy fitted these and are they any good .
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
R
Hello all, I have just moved and am the proud owner of a downstairs WC with concrete floro -...
Replies
Views
M
Might have a job for a small hairdressing shop, cust wants central heating at a decent cost...
  • Mbear
  • Latest:
  • gaspastemania
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
B
Hi everyone, i have a worcester bosch 24i junior combi non condensing which is about 3 years...
  • bradchop
  • Latest:
  • bradchop
Replies
Views
bradchop
B
N
Due to restrictions I want to run a soil pipe from a washing machine for about 4 metres dead...
Replies
Views
nicglee
N
D
Guess what? I phoned OFTEC this morning and it's not illegal to install an oil boiler. I...
Replies
Views
R
Is there any standard or guideline on toilet fixture minimum flow pressure ? eg. WCs, Shower...
  • relaxjack
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
P
hi guys, was at a burner tonight, no oil from the nozzel, it was real dirty underneath so...
Replies
Views
G
Hi new to the forum I Seem to be having a problem with my toilet....The toilet flushes ok but...
  • glennpayne
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
Hello I have a one pipe system installed in an 25 year old house with 10 single panel...
Replies
Views
V
How to link a multi fuel boiler with oil fired boiler in a bungalow? Any advice?
Replies
Views
L
Hello, Wondering if you could give help to give me an idea as to what could be wrong with my...
  • LiverpoolBoy85
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
J
Hi I have a problem with my chaffoteau Maury combi boiler. The kitchen radiator was boiling...
  • Josie1984
  • Latest:
  • Heating-eng
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
W
Hi: I have been having a problem with my Potterton Performa Eco 24 boiler (five years old) for...
  • wwinegarden
  • Latest:
  • dharflett
Replies
Views
dharflett
D
A
just wanted peoples opinions of which way you all wire your boilers. i wire boiler and power to...
  • andyg0507
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
F
Evening guys I have been a gas engineers for the past 14 years and love it! I want to get...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
S
Hi guys, can anyone recomend a gas/boiler engineer in the Weleyn Garden City area? I have a...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
What is the best way to define a Positive and Negative Pressure Boiler.
  • skaly
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
F
Hi all, got called out to a boiler service on a Chaffoteaux & Maury Britony system 2 and been...
  • Foodface
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
J
Hi, We ran out of oil yesterday and have had a delivery today, however the boiler will not...
  • jillycee
  • Latest:
  • jillycee
Replies
Views
jillycee
J
D
HI there, For some random reason, our boiler decided to stop working and is giving us an F.75...
  • dazzyboy10
  • Latest:
  • martin110
Replies
Views
martin110
M
Hi Friends Mates council house has original toilet. Cast iron external downpipe and teh soil...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • scotty plumber
Replies
Views
scotty plumber
S
E
Hi, I wonder if anyone could give me some advice. I have a Halstead quattro combi boiler and my...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have an elderly Baxi Bermuda backboiler, not sure of the exact model, but it is 30+ years...
Replies
Views
S
Just a heads up. Just had this boiler fitted and nearly fell out with my plumber. Really...
Replies
Views
R
I have an 18 year old Ideal Classic NF40 boiler installed in my bungalow from new. It is located...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back