Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
E
Hi, We recently moved house and we now have a fairly old Baxi Solo 2 50 PF boiler with which we...
Replies
Views
erikw
E
B
Hi everyone. What boilers do people recommend for those on a budget? fitted a few vailant but...
  • bluemoonstan
  • Latest:
  • Mbear
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
S
Hi All I have an oil fired heating system which has been a constant problem for the last 2...
Replies
Views
S
Hi can anyone advise if they have encountered a similar problem to this and if so, let me know...
  • Shuttleworth
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hi all Looking to replace our halstead best 60 boiler, any thoughts on a halstead eden vbx 18...
  • maisie the ugly
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
S
After readinga few threads regarding combi boilers I came across a recomendation for an Intergas...
Replies
Views
T
L
When we bought our house a builder had created an en-suite bathroom using some of the original...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
L
Hi Please could I get some advice from all of you who will no doubt be much more experienced...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I'm a newbie to the forum and first time poster. I do not have a great plumbing...
  • wanchope1
  • Latest:
  • wanchope1
Replies
Views
wanchope1
W
H
5-year warranty on our new range of boilers extended until the end of March 2012 Our new range...
  • Heating-eng
  • Latest:
  • Heating-eng
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
Just been reading a thread on diy doughnuts about these mains fed toilets, wasn't totally clear...
Replies
Views
T
Hi the dreaded isar boiler strikes again, this week It started a noisey vibration when hot...
  • Tombarry
  • Latest:
  • col101col
Replies
Views
col101col
C
A
I have Keston Boiler which has been leaking for several months. The pressure decreases quickly...
Replies
Views
L
Hello, I am looking for some advice on whether to use an ATAG boiler in a property I am having...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys and gals, In my final year at college, and have worked on boilers a little, but I have...
Replies
Views
T
Hi I'm after some advice please. I appreciate everybody will have there favourites and am open...
  • tafer2uk
  • Latest:
  • sparra1100
Replies
Views
sparra1100
S
J
Hello Plumbers Forum, My Boiler is a Glow-Worm 30 cxi Condensing Combination Boiler. It was...
  • Jeffcarrier
  • Latest:
  • M12 OKEH
Replies
Views
M12 OKEH
M
P
I wish to connect a gas and a wood burner to the same system for heating and hot water. I have...
  • Plumbloco
  • Latest:
  • CopperAndSolder
Replies
Views
CopperAndSolder
C
J
hi hae brand new expansion vessel and relief valve for worcester 240 never used because i had...
Replies
Views
J
We have a British Gas 330 system boiler (not combi) which was installed about 3 years ago...
Replies
Views
T
I need a new boiler for my recently purchased new hourse and a quick calculation suggests I need...
  • Tim Lockwood
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
D
Hi Can you please advise on the best product to use to seal a slight leaking pipe joint within...
Replies
Views
R
Currently I am in the process of replacing my old boiler with new one. However I am stuck with...
  • ranjeett
  • Latest:
  • ranjeett
Replies
Views
ranjeett
R
P
what is minimum size an external vent pipe can be i know the smallest size a soil pipe that...
Replies
Views
A
Went to a breakfast morning at my local merchants last week, and the topic of registering...
  • alspeed
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
P
i have hot water but no heat seems one of the pumps might not be working could this be the problem
Replies
Views
N
please can anyone tell me how to bleed a riello boiler have pressed red button loads of times help x
  • nicolahull32
  • Latest:
  • nicolahull32
Replies
Views
nicolahull32
N
L
Are Vokera boilers any good?? Reason why I ask is that we have 7 vokera boilers fitted in...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps, wow Am I having some serious issues with air. Basically, my pump went a couple of...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back