Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
hi all we are hoping to install a large Biomass boiler such as a Farm 2000 or Dragon, with 2000...
Replies
Views
rogerm
R
M
Alright team, I find myself installing a good wad of Vokera boilers now a day. On average 2 per...
Replies
Views
S
I am trying to trouble-shoot my parents' old system. They have an old Ideal Standard 50E CF...
Replies
Views
B
Wonder if anyone can help!? I'm doing my bathroom and removed my toilet a week ago. I stuffed a...
Replies
Views
T
S
Hello I would like to know if anyone can recommend a hot water storage heater to replace the...
Replies
Views
shonia
S
S
hi there, Im wanting to get a better understading of how the syphonic double trap toilet works...
  • spooney54
  • Latest:
  • nickw1969
Replies
Views
nickw1969
N
D
Someone who's installed a large solidfuel boiler may help with my pipe sizing query. Sorry about...
Replies
Views
dancn
D
V
i have done a job and fitted a combi 32kw boiler with solar panels which is all working fine but...
Replies
Views
L
Hello, could someone possibly advise me on a hot water problem with my Potterton Performa 28...
Replies
Views
W
I can't seem to get this problem sorted .I have now completely stripped the boiler to clean out...
Replies
Views
weseeyou
W
M
Customer called, Boiler not working. On arriving at the job and attempting to fire up the...
Replies
Views
mcniven
M
W
Hello All, The downstairs toilet to my 1920's semi has been removed.The non-load bearing wall...
Replies
Views
wickers
W
S
I replaced the expansion vessel today in my Baxi 105HE Combi Instant boiler. All went fairly...
  • StevenG
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
R
Where can I source the software for a PC (and cables) so i can hook it up to diagnose boilers...
Replies
Views
G
Hi I know very little about plumbing so could really do with some expert advice please. I have...
  • gileshall
  • Latest:
  • Resolute
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
S
All right guys not been doing boiler fit outs myself for long, but i was asked to quote for a...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I have just had a Remeha 30V installed on an open system. The system was working perfectly...
  • kalozo
  • Latest:
  • powervan man
Replies
Views
powervan man
P
F
Hi all - could someone tell me which way up a flow switch should be installed on one of these...
  • furryneddy
  • Latest:
  • furryneddy
Replies
Views
furryneddy
F
R
Hello all, Firstly you know it's serious when a guy has to ask for help! :) My first time...
Replies
Views
S
Hello All, I'm hoping someone can help, I have had various boiler problems with my Heatline...
  • swiftone75
  • Latest:
  • swiftone75
Replies
Views
swiftone75
S
T
Help! I have an Ideal Icos HE18 boiler, the status screen shows C which means it is operating...
  • The Applebys
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
P
Hi guys, if you were working on a new installation using the exciting pipe work which was...
Replies
Views
jaybob
J
M
I have a (very) old, but good, Valliant combi-boiler (VCW 25/1 T3W), which has just started...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there, At my gf's house up north and she has an oil fuelled aga system in her house. Combi...
Replies
Views
G
I had a new water meter fitted on wednesday, since then the central heating and hot water hasnt...
Replies
Views
guppy12
G
D
As above guys if you know where i can get one at a good price please let me know...I did check...
  • Damon Apple
  • Latest:
  • Damon Apple
Replies
Views
Damon Apple
D
D
Hi Guys, I am looking to pay CASH on collection for a brand new boiler, Ideally a 42cdi. Cash...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
I have a soil stack and close to the point it enters the ground there is an access hatch. Now...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
J
Hi all, unfortunately due to a change in circumstances I am having to sell all of my oil service...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
K
just a quick question what does discolouration on the sight glass window of a combi boiler...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back