Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
We have fitted a new specially made twin coil cylinder (rm solar) and sealed system boiler...
Replies
Views
mylesy
M
S
One thing that really drives me up the wall is when i require a spare part for a boiler, you...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Been away for a while chasing customers (and my tail) and boilers. It's all been so...
Replies
Views
G
can anyone tell me please ,if working on hot water do you have to turn off the boiler,can it...
  • gavinwilson
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Got to go and advise kit fitter,on some gas work ,but he,s mentioned a old vulcan (b/f)floor...
Replies
Views
T
F
Sorry if it has been asked 1000 times. What would be the reason(s) for the boiler pressure to...
  • fabien
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Which are the best courses to go on? I really need to get on some courses as I am turning...
Replies
Views
L
Hi Guys, I wonder can someone enlighten me why the last 3 jobs i have visited have the flow and...
  • LeakFinder's
  • Latest:
  • mylesy
Replies
Views
mylesy
M
W
Hello. I've just been reading through this great site and thought I'd post my issue here to see...
Replies
Views
the above for sale, 6 in a box £40.00 per box + p&p ono please pm with offer. steve
Replies
Views
R
Hi, Just looking at the instruction manual for my Baxi 100he plus boiler and noticed that the...
Replies
Views
rob.quick
R
K
Looking for some advice got called out to quote for a job today and when I arrived at the...
  • Kerr Gas 1
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
C
I have a baxi bahama combi boiler. I noticed the pressure was lowish the other day so after...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all, wonder if someone can help. My dad had an extension built and made the mistake of...
Replies
Views
FredLa
F
Wonder has anyone experienced this? An oil boiler I have just been to is locking out because of...
Replies
Views
F
The other day we blead our radiators. We refilled the pressure everytime it dropped and...
  • flunge
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
O
Hi, Does anyone know where I could purchase a B rated boiler as have been quoted a ridiculous...
  • owington
  • Latest:
  • Hardy1
Replies
Views
Hardy1
H
Iam looking for some feed back on baxis condensing back boiler units, from people who have...
  • podgeplumb
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
anyone heard of these, im after a cistern lid for one, its a oval shape with a gold rim round??
  • andyg0507
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
J
Hello everyone, first post, am am a consumer not a plumber. My issues are these.... Live in a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys, More or less a complete novice here. I bled a radiator the other day, and then my...
  • john121park121
  • Latest:
  • john121park121
Replies
Views
john121park121
J
G
hi,just some advice please so a long story short-ish and in laymans terms,lol. My boiler,Ferolli...
  • galaxy
  • Latest:
  • vectra65
Replies
Views
vectra65
V
S
Hi there Our C/H and hot water has completely stopped working. British Gas came round last...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
D
Hi All. My Potterton Profile boiler is 15 years old and still working well, but I am conscious...
  • DIY Bob
  • Latest:
  • DIY Bob
Replies
Views
DIY Bob
D
P
Does anyone know of a current regulation regarding the distance a kitchen sink bowl or tap has...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I am fairly new to the oil industry and have learned some great advice from this website...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. A customer of mine has asked me to replace the timer on his boiler? To a seven day...
  • PlumbersMate
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
hi... went to look at a job where was told that the heating did not switch off during the night...
Replies
Views
F
Hi there, I have a baxi boiler for some reason my boiler has decided not to let me have hot...
Replies
Views
S
I have one of the old back boiler systems with the fire surround, I have had it serviced and...
  • Steven Williams
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back